Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aftermarket Protection

Old 02-11-2013, 08:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aftermarket Protection

Hello Everyone!

New F150 Purchaser (2012 XLT, 4x4, Supercab), and new to site, and am hoping for guidance on purchasing

1. Bedliner
2. Seatcovers
3. All weather floormats.

I am definitely a "value conscious" consumer, and would like to keep the total outlay down, hopefully south of $500 -- less than 200 for bedliner, less than 200 for seat covers, less than 100 for mats.

I'm fine with a drop in underrail bedliner; had one in my last truck, an 88 Dodge Powerwagon, and liked it fine.

I was thinking Coverking seatcovers, maybe the Neosupreme or ballistic.

No idea on the floormats, but I would like something that works with Ford's "two pin" retention system.

The main thing the truck has to carry is me (I'm 6'8"); it won't see a ton of hard work.

Any advice on what to buy, and who to buy it from, much appreciated. I want to get decent stuff, but do need to keep costs down.

Thanks!!
Old 02-12-2013, 02:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by philodor
Hello Everyone!

New F150 Purchaser (2012 XLT, 4x4, Supercab), and new to site, and am hoping for guidance on purchasing

1. Bedliner
2. Seatcovers
3. All weather floormats.
Hey and welcome. My first post too. I just bought a 2012 XLT SCEW myself. The dealer threw in a Ford drop in bed liner (retail $395), it works fine and fits obviously perfectly.

I just installed WeatherTech (www.weathertech.com) Digital Fit floor mats front and rear. They fit like a glove, utilize the 2 posts on the driver's side and almost entirely cover the carpet. We've used them in my wife's Odyssey since 2009 and they have held up wonderfully and underneath her carpets look like new.

At $239+shipping they weren't cheap but worth the $$ (IMHO). It's so nice to be able to just "jump in the truck" and not worry about how much dirt, mud, snow, leaves on are everyone's feet...keeps me sane, I guess.

Enjoy your new truck - I'm enjoying mine.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:48 AM
Sbb

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just got the weather tech fronts, fit & looks great. Iam ordering the ballistic seat covers from pro seat covets. They say their ballistics are waterproof and machine washable. I had the wet okoles, they were great covers but recommended against machine washing them, they were a pain to hand clean.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Aftermarket Protection