Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aftermarket Heated Steering Wheel

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 05:21 AM

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Aftermarket Heated Steering Wheel

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to ask if anyone went to the SEMA Car Show in Vegas about a month or two ago.

I was talking with an upholstery guy here in Canada and he was trying to make it to the show but couldn't make because he was too busy. The upholstery shop owner was telling me he wanted to go to look at one guys booth. The guy at the show has a company that if you remove your steering wheel and send it to this guys shop he would fit the steering wheel with heated option and mail it back. Then you just have to install the steering wheel and you are all set up with a Heated Steering Wheel. The upholstery shop owner said that the guy at the car show was able to change any model of steering wheel to a heated steering wheel.

I have been searching high and low for this option or to see if anyone would be able to add this feature to the steering wheel that I have(2012 FX4).

If anyone has any knowledge about this or if you know of a company that could do this could you please let me know.

Thanks.

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Heated Steering Wheel