Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AFE Magnum Force Stage 2 Cold Air Intake

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 04:19 PM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Default AFE Magnum Force Stage 2 Cold Air Intake

I have a 2012 Ecoboost and was curious if anyone has this installed on their truck? If so, is the performance equal to the advertised 33HP and 35 lb. per ft. of torque? Let me know because if this is true these are some impressive figures. I am currently contemplating installing one of these on my truck but wanted some input from actual owners of this product. Thanks for your help!
Old 06-18-2012, 12:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I purchased one. Never did recieve it though, I paid for it in full and they were never able to deliver. I waited over a month and a half and fought with the worst costumer service I have ever delt with until I finally just had them reimburse me. Horrbile service and very discussed with them.
Old 06-18-2012, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by akb123
I purchased one. Never did recieve it though, I paid for it in full and they were never able to deliver. I waited over a month and a half and fought with the worst costumer service I have ever delt with until I finally just had them reimburse me. Horrbile service and very discussed with them.
Man that sucks you had such a bad experience. I don't know if this will help but there is a thread on here that is very informative about AFE intakes. The thread has an AFE employee on there answering questions and making sure forum members are being taken care of by AFE. You may want to check it out along with telling him your story about your bad experience. It could be worth a shot if it is something that you are still interested in. I appreciate the response and the info as well!
Old 06-18-2012, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by akb123
Here is a link to the thread I was referencing in the previous post. If you are interested in checking it out: https://www.f150forum.com/f70/afe-st...oughts-153150/
Old 09-06-2013, 04:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I installed it on my 2013 ecoboost. The truck is now vibrating when I come to a stop...any clue on if this is the mass air flow sensor or how i can fix this issue?

Quick Reply: AFE Magnum Force Stage 2 Cold Air Intake