Topic Sponsor
Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation Discuss modifications and enhancements to your Ford F150.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2015 F150 XLT SuperCrew Ameraguard Bedliner

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2016, 05:36 PM
Truck Noob

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2015 F150 XLT SuperCrew Ameraguard Bedliner

I got my 2015 and wanted a spray in bed liner. I hit up google for all my bed liner needs and what I came across is that pretty much all bed liners that are good contain the same basic ingredients. So i searched for local shops in San Antonio and saw Rhino, Line-x, and Ameraguard. Now Ameraguard I had never heard of, but when I searched saw the owner, Danny, actually replied to his customers/comments and seemed to do everything to make it right. I took a chance and sent emails out to shops and Ameraguard, Danny, called me by the end of the day. No one else did!!!.. Well all I can say is I'm glad i did. He was very honest and didn't' bash any other brands/liners. Pretty much his exact words were "chemically, on paper/lab tests our product is barely/slightly better, but in real world tests its the same as the other liners".

I did more research and found out that truck dealerships, even the one I bought my truck from, use these guys to do their liners and "Special" truck mods. Comparing prices locally they were just were everyone else was, but so far their customer service was fantastic. So i set up a time and they sprayed my bed liner and i asked for the custom ford logo in the truck and they didn't disappoint.

These were the pictures after I had it done. I had the UV option put on as well so it was still "drying". The actual bed liner dries with in seconds just like line-x/rhino.

Looks even better in person, but adds some "uniqueness" to the liner.

Well my liner looks awesome. I went back for more from these guys and they didn't disappoint. Check out my audio upgrade. https://www.f150forum.com/f30/2015-f...d-seat-331546/
The following users liked this post:
csilwy (02-21-2016)
Old 03-05-2016, 03:50 PM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

How much did you pay total with the UV option and the Ford logo? Im straight south of you in McAllen but do go through San Antonio a couple times a year. I wouldn't mind using them too if the price is right.
Old 03-07-2016, 09:41 PM
Truck Noob

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

i believe the standard is $450. Because they remove the bed lights/hooks/etc on the F150 they charge an extra 50 for the prep. So 499.99. The UV is 150, but they discounted it to 100, so total was $600. For the prep work and detail alone its worth it and comparable. Actually a guy at a party this weekend said he called line-x and his silverado (no extra lights to take out/prep) was going to be $50 more than Ameraguard... Call and see.
The following users liked this post:
jleason03 (03-08-2016)
Old 07-17-2017, 11:12 PM

Received 100 Likes on 70 Posts

Reviving an old thread here. I had an appointment to go get a line x liner until I heard about these guys. I'll attach screen shots but these are straight from both line x and ameraguard's website. Line x's standard bed has a hardness rating 50D while their platinum is 55D, obviously you will pay extra for their platinum. Ameraguards standard liner has a hardness rating of 55D and appears to be the same price as line x's standard bed. Needless to say I will be going to Ameraguard in San Antonio for my liner instead.
Attached Thumbnails 2015 F150 XLT SuperCrew Ameraguard Bedliner-photo281.jpg   2015 F150 XLT SuperCrew Ameraguard Bedliner-photo384.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2015 F150 XLT SuperCrew Ameraguard Bedliner