Topic Sponsor
Ford Raptor Forum This is the discussion area for the F150 Raptor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SVT Certificates for 2014

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2015, 01:26 PM

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts
Default SVT Certificates for 2014

Still waiting on fordshowparts to have a drop down menu pick for the SVT certificates and production/option numbers for the 2014 Raptor.

When I ordered the SVT certificate for my 2011, I had it in hand at the beginning of March 2012.

(sigh) Just another "wait and see" thing I suppose, unless someone knows something I don't.

Production is well over and done with, surely they could be offering up the documents by now.

I've seen some debate on these as a cash grab by SVT, but personally, I think that you could do worse for $50 (two cases of beer maybe) that would be gone in a weekend anyway.

Personally, it makes a nice little display for the garage or basement if you get it all framed up, and having a breakdown of the option numbers and how many trucks were built with a particular option is mind candy for the enthusiast.

Well, guess I'll keep checking on a regular basis.
Old 03-18-2015, 02:22 PM

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Going off the previous years of SVT vehicles I'd assume they'll be available mid April to mid May. I'll definitely be ordering one as well as the identification plate from Raptor Custom Embroidery.

SVT Raptor Identification Plate
The following 2 users liked this post by VA Raptor:
SVT4MT (03-19-2015), Total Automotive Performance (03-18-2015)

Quick Reply: SVT Certificates for 2014