Topic Sponsor
Ford Raptor Forum This is the discussion area for the F150 Raptor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Method Race Wheels TPMS

Old 08-11-2017, 12:20 AM

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Method Race Wheels TPMS

Bought some method race double standard wheels and wanted to have the shop swap the OEM tpms sensors over to them. They told me the valve stem for the sensors wouldn't seal correctly on the method rims and I needed a different size. My question is does this sound correct and if so does anyone know what size I would need and if I just need to buy the valve stem or the whole sensor?
Old 08-12-2017, 01:37 AM

Received 42 Likes on 35 Posts

I used the factory TPMS with my Method Mesh wheels, no problem. I would think you'd be fine.
Old 09-05-2017, 01:58 PM

Received 89 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by GlenPxC
Bought some method race double standard wheels and wanted to have the shop swap the OEM tpms sensors over to them. They told me the valve stem for the sensors wouldn't seal correctly on the method rims and I needed a different size. My question is does this sound correct and if so does anyone know what size I would need and if I just need to buy the valve stem or the whole sensor?
I just bought a new pack of four from the dealer. Regular valve stems, to get the seal to seat correctly to the new wheels. You can reuse the TPMS, just need new valve stems

Search this Thread