Topic Sponsor
Ford Raptor Forum This is the discussion area for the F150 Raptor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Long time lurker

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2018, 03:39 PM

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Long time lurker

Rear view showing the discounted non oem decals & recently applied window tint.

Frontal view of fog lights
I have been lurking on the forum awhile & am on my 3rd 13th gen f150 but almost my best one yet & 1st raptor.
I've only had it 2 weeks,it's an 802a pkg & so far I've added 5% tint all around,truxedo below rail tool box,soft roll up tonneau cover,led license plate bulbs,built right rear seat release,roush cai,Gibson exhaust,husky rear wheel well liners & the rough country triple pod black out series fog light pods.
Next in line is spd turbo adaptors,down pipes,tune,hot/cold side pipes & better intercooler etc.
Looking forward to making this thing a little less boring to drive but it has a tough act to follow as my last truck was a shelby/whipplecharged 5.0 with smaller pulley & bigger injectors on top of the 750hp it already had.
This thing feels like a pig in comparison,but other than that,I love it!!

Last edited by Southeast Beast; 09-02-2018 at 03:42 PM.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:22 AM

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Well the next round of mods are basic & simple as will be most of them.
That being said,I have decided to replace the chrome lugnuts with black forged lug nuts,replace the factory turbo adaptors with a set from spd & install the readylift 2.5" sst lift.
The following round of mods after that will be a full race freak of boost intercooler powdercoated black & an tune from mpt since they seem to have the 10sp trans tuning down & should provide me with what I'm looking for power wise.
Then I'll get a 40" light bar for above the front bumper & do something to elevate the sound system.

Quick Reply: Long time lurker