Topic Sponsor
Ford Raptor Forum This is the discussion area for the F150 Raptor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C7Carbon | NEW Widebody Gen 2 Raptor Fenders - Community input wanted!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2019, 11:57 AM
F150 Forum

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up C7Carbon | NEW Widebody Gen 2 Raptor Fenders - Community input wanted!!!

We are thrilled to announce that we are starting development on our Wide body Raptor Fenders for the Gen2 Raptor. These fenders will be 3" wider than the OEM Raptor Fenders and allow you to run an even more aggressive offset or wider tire.

The project begins with 3D design, making sure that the styling on these fenders are just perfect before 3D printing them and building the prototypes. We'll be posting renders along the way and we would love to get your feedback on this project, so let's make an awesome wide body fender set for your Raptor!.

- Louvers on this render are not open, but would be opened on the final product.
- We can offer the +3" Wider fender with or without the louvers

To start things off, here are the first 3D renders:

Let us know what you think, thanks again!
Old 02-04-2019, 01:50 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Looks cool! Can't wait to see more.
Old 02-05-2019, 10:22 AM

Received 56 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by F150Guide
Looks cool! Can't wait to see more.
agree. Does look nice. I’ve seen posters on YouTube who have installed versions of them. What will the final materials be? Also, if you don’t know what it looks like already, any chance of making the Louvers on the side swoop down like on a Porsche GT3Rs? That’s a really cool unique look.

Ball park on price?
Old 02-09-2019, 09:14 PM
F150 Forum

Thank you for the feedback, we greatly appreciate it!
We will be offering these fenders in Fiberglass-unpainted and also in exposed Carbon Fiber top layer with UV clear coat. We'll make sure to post news on this project as soon as we have updates available. Stay tuned!
Old 02-19-2019, 03:05 PM
F150 Forum

Thumbs up

Thanks again for the feedback guys!
Here is a render of the updated wide body fenders; on this version the louvers were deleted and the fender was also widened by 3" and raised by 2", giving it a nice aggressive look while still having OEM styling.
Let us know what you think

Old 02-19-2019, 06:18 PM

Received 56 Likes on 45 Posts

Hey, just went to your website. Very nicely laid out with what looks like great carbon fiber parts. Interested in purchasing the louvers for my OEM fenders. It says there's lead time which is fine. Can I just place the order or do I have to contact you first? Once I see those, assuming they are good quality, I'll order the hood piece also. Love CF.
Old 02-28-2019, 12:10 PM
F150 Forum

Thank you for your interest in our products, we really appreciate it. The order for the vents can be placed in the following ways:
Let us know how we can help

Quick Reply: C7Carbon | NEW Widebody Gen 2 Raptor Fenders - Community input wanted!!!