Topic Sponsor
Ford Raptor Forum This is the discussion area for the F150 Raptor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best price

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2013, 07:57 PM
VA1811

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Best price

I just left the dealer, they offered me MSRP after giving me the "other dealers mark them up 5-10k" told them I was not paying over MSRP, guy went in a said manager would do MSRP. Told them thanks have a nice day and that I would keep looking.

The first guy I delt with knew absolutely nothing and I was kind of a dick to him but it was painful listening to him lmao offered me a test drive that I wanted to take but didn't bc I knew better lol

What do y'all think price wise?
Old 10-17-2013, 10:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Msrp without dealer fees is probably the best price on a brand new car you can get. Even at that getting a car at msrp price is a good deal.
Old 10-21-2013, 01:08 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

go the raptor forum. the guy there will get you the best price you can find. I worked w/ him and got my truck in less than 8 weeks. Below MSRP but not much.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea honestly above MSRP is going rate in NorCal but some will sell for MSRP. Each market is completely different. You will have better luck at the bigger dealerships because they simply get way more Raptors allocated per year. For us we only get 4-5 a year and mark them up 5k. I'll take any deal 2,500 over but we sell them all so we aren't in a rush.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:47 AM
VA1811

Originally Posted by UsedCarGuy
Yea honestly above MSRP is going rate in NorCal but some will sell for MSRP. Each market is completely different. You will have better luck at the bigger dealerships because they simply get way more Raptors allocated per year. For us we only get 4-5 a year and mark them up 5k. I'll take any deal 2,500 over but we sell them all so we aren't in a rush.
1,000 over invoice seems to be the going rate for informed buyers in and around DC area
Old 11-05-2013, 08:11 PM

Received 156 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by BobbyVA
I just left the dealer, they offered me MSRP after giving me the "other dealers mark them up 5-10k" told them I was not paying over MSRP, guy went in a said manager would do MSRP. Told them thanks have a nice day and that I would keep looking. The first guy I delt with knew absolutely nothing and I was kind of a dick to him but it was painful listening to him lmao offered me a test drive that I wanted to take but didn't bc I knew better lol What do y'all think price wise?
Saw on another post that you ordered a Raptor, did you end up getting a decent deal?
Old 11-06-2013, 06:31 AM
VA1811

Originally Posted by RDFTS
Saw on another post that you ordered a Raptor, did you end up getting a decent deal?
Yeah I got 1,000 over invoice...it's amazing how dealers no more than 20 miles apart can differ so much on price. Just have to call around, a few dealers never even called me back lol

Quick Reply: Best price