2019 Changes - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Topic Sponsor
Ford Raptor Forum This is the discussion area for the F150 Raptor.

2019 Changes

 
Old 05-24-2018, 08:13 PM
  #1  
PPPPPuppy Power
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Scrappy Doo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: MN
Posts: 4,897
Thanked 628 Times in 501 Posts
Default 2019 Changes

Scrappy Doo is online now  
Old 05-24-2018, 08:49 PM
  #2  
TOTM Sept. '18
iTrader: (1)
 
OCMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Osceola, Indiana
Posts: 2,873
Thanked 1,286 Times in 880 Posts
Default

About the same information here from TFL.



No V8...big surprise there! Guess that blog post that keeps resurfacing and Sasquatch were wrong.

Mike
OCMike is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to OCMike For This Useful Post:
NASSTY (12-22-2018)
Old 06-08-2018, 02:30 PM
  #3  
F150 Vendor
 
VibeMotorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 171
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

That Performance Blue and new Recaros are definitely a nice touch.
__________________
https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.f15...c227f22e6a.gif
All the top name brands only a PM, Email or Phone Call Away

1-800-814-8423 x106
[email protected]
VibeMotorsports is offline  
Old 09-16-2018, 02:20 PM
  #4  
Member
 
Rupert's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 84
Thanked 21 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Tin can motor. I'll wait for the V-8.
Rupert is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rupert For This Useful Post:
blairian (09-18-2018), Rnlcomp (09-16-2018)
Old 09-16-2018, 04:15 PM
  #5  
Senior Member
 
NASSTY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: ME
Posts: 9,486
Thanked 1,940 Times in 1,446 Posts
Default

Wait for what? Just buy a Gen1.
NASSTY is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to NASSTY For This Useful Post:
blairian (09-18-2018)
Old 09-18-2018, 04:39 PM
  #6  
F-150 Fanatic
 
blairian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: North Texas
Posts: 348
Thanked 56 Times in 39 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
Tin can motor. I'll wait for the V-8.
I cannot say that I disagree with you entirely. The new ones have a lot going for them until you hit the powertrain. I have long ago gotten rid of my Ecoboost F-150; lemon that thing was. If the Raptor had a V8 I would be driving one today.
blairian is offline  
Old 09-18-2018, 10:11 PM
  #7  
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
NastyFFX4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,124
Thanked 300 Times in 241 Posts
Default

Don't worry guys. The V8 will be back as soon as my 2019 is delivered.
NastyFFX4 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to NastyFFX4 For This Useful Post:
OD52 (09-26-2018)
Old 12-22-2018, 02:16 AM
  #8  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 189
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by blairian View Post
I cannot say that I disagree with you entirely. The new ones have a lot going for them until you hit the powertrain. I have long ago gotten rid of my Ecoboost F-150; lemon that thing was. If the Raptor had a V8 I would be driving one today.
I actually ordered a Raptor and after waiting 3 months I was so excited to take it for a test drive, until I heard that fart can exhaust buzzing. I told the salesman I was sorry and I wanted to order a V8 regular f150. Now every time I hit the gas in my 5.0 I get to hear the beautiful sound of that coyote motor purring through the magnflow 3" exhaust.

SinCityF150 is offline  
Old 12-22-2018, 09:16 PM
  #9  
Senior Member
 
RedX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Mulberry, IN
Posts: 570
Thanked 159 Times in 110 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by SinCityF150 View Post
I actually ordered a Raptor and after waiting 3 months I was so excited to take it for a test drive, until I heard that fart can exhaust buzzing. I told the salesman I was sorry and I wanted to order a V8 regular f150. Now every time I hit the gas in my 5.0 I get to hear the beautiful sound of that coyote motor purring through the magnflow 3" exhaust.
You guys kill me. You want sound or performance? The V-6 blows the V-8 away! Iíve had both.... Gen 1 canít roll with the Gen 2, period!
RedX is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to RedX For This Useful Post:
MDJAK (12-24-2018)
Old 12-22-2018, 11:56 PM
  #10  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 189
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by RedX View Post


You guys kill me. You want sound or performance? The V-6 blows the V-8 away! Iíve had both.... Gen 1 canít roll with the Gen 2, period!
move race a few stop ligh to stop light With my 5.0 and 35 inch tires, I happen to win all the time.
SinCityF150 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2019 Changes


Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: