Topic Sponsor
Ford Raptor Forum This is the discussion area for the F150 Raptor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2017 Raptor - Exterior & Interior Walkthrough

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2016, 01:36 PM

Received 75 Likes on 37 Posts
Default 2017 Raptor - Exterior & Interior Walkthrough

2 new videos posted by Slash Gear with a Ford rep showing the Raptor inside and out.

The following 3 users liked this post by dingmah:
15_PLATINUM (08-06-2016), CHICKS (08-05-2016), Rob360 (08-10-2016)
Old 08-06-2016, 12:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone know if I can see one in person? I emailed dealers nearby, and they all say they won't have one in the showroom until next year.

I am in New Jersey near NYC.
Old 08-06-2016, 01:33 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by BearKid
Does anyone know if I can see one in person? I emailed dealers nearby, and they all say they won't have one in the showroom until next year.

I am in New Jersey near NYC.
They had one at the Auto Show in NY, other then that probably wont see one around here till they start hitting lots.
Old 08-06-2016, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Lee358
They had one at the Auto Show in NY, other then that probably wont see one around here till they start hitting lots.
yeah...it didn't catch my eyes back then. I think very few dealers have one though but not in my area.
Old 08-06-2016, 10:47 PM

yeah...it didn't catch my eyes back then. I think very few dealers have one though but not in my area.
No deaters have one, Ford has a few that they are showing around the country. They are all pre-production.
Old 08-06-2016, 10:59 PM

Received 100 Likes on 88 Posts

Most dealers are still lost. Some people have ordered one. I'm on a list. I'm just waiting for a bit. I really want to see it in person. I'm torn between colors, if I like it in person though. Blue or ruby red, avalanche.
Old 08-06-2016, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by jtnuge
Most dealers are still lost. Some people have ordered one. I'm on a list. I'm just waiting for a bit. I really want to see it in person. I'm torn between colors, if I like it in person though. Blue or ruby red, avalanche.
What is it like to be on a list? I am hesitate to do it. Can you say "no" when it's delivered and you feel that you don't like it?

A dealer told me they are "Job 3" order. What is that mean? It gets produced last?
Old 08-07-2016, 12:05 AM

What is it like to be on a list? I am hesitate to do it. Can you say "no" when it's delivered and you feel that you don't like it?

A dealer told me they are "Job 3" order. What is that mean? It gets produced last?
Really isn't much to not like. It's a bad *** truck. But a dealer isn't going to waisted a allocation on you if you are not positive, and most dealers here in northern Nj are pricing them over MSRP.
Old 08-07-2016, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Lee358
Really isn't much to not like. It's a bad *** truck. But a dealer isn't going to waisted a allocation on you if you are not positive, and most dealers here in northern Nj are pricing them over MSRP.
I am worried about the vibration issue in the F150. I have some uncertainties to order one when I haven't seen one in person. It's bad *** for sure as I was waiting for Tacoma TRD Pro. The price just released, and I decide that I should go for Raptor.
Old 08-13-2016, 02:00 AM

What is it like to be on a list? I am hesitate to do it. Can you say "no" when it's delivered and you feel that you don't like it? A dealer told me they are "Job 3" order. What is that mean? It gets produced last?

If you change your mind your not stuck with it they will easily be able to sell it and aren't going to be bummed they have it on lot gives them more of em at that dealer.. not sure how ford works but I ordered a m235i at the end of 2013 and the guy said once it arrived if I didn't want it that it wasn't a big deal so don't trip.. I ended up buying it then tho but wish I woulda just waited till they had more to really look at b4 since I was one of the first three people to get that car when it first came out so when it showed I got it and didn't have chances to see any other color combos in person even tho I ordered it how I wanted... if your one of those people that must have it first then there you go if you can wait it might be more beneficial anyways up to you. I sold that beemer and now have 04 f150 and am waiting for the raptor but am going to wait till they have a few so I can get best price without them acting like it's worth more then it is and having them get in my head you know .. anyways good luck either way

Quick Reply: 2017 Raptor - Exterior & Interior Walkthrough