Topic Sponsor
Lowered-Trucks Come discuss your lowered Ford F150s

Tell me this isn't bad ass!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2012, 08:11 AM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Tell me this isn't bad ***!

I was over in Cleveland and picked up some air ride parts. There were some other cool rides but this was out front.

The shop does a good deal of LS swaps and air ride set ups. This guy always gives me killer deals and the shop is less the 3 min from my grandparents house. If you are in the market for Viair compressors, and air ride components pm me.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:26 AM

Received 669 Likes on 459 Posts

Not so much...
Old 10-28-2012, 10:57 AM
22 Years of daily F150.

Received 59 Likes on 43 Posts

Would love to see that in person. Very cool.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

Received 4,141 Likes on 2,840 Posts

oh god i dont like it...why would they hack up an old truck?? needs to be restored to factory original condition
Old 10-28-2012, 06:03 PM
2012 FX4 ECOBooooost

Received 85 Likes on 39 Posts

Spray it matte black, then it'll look bad ***-er.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:27 PM

I am amazed at the taste of this forum. I see very few trucks modified at all. Also that I know or there are 2-3 bagged fords. I have posted this on two other chevy forums and got more posative then on a ford forum.

I typed all of this then realised it sounds like I am crying like a bitch. haha

Anyhow I can't understand why most people keep there truck stock, and more so how few people bag there truck or like them! A bagged truck so so bad *** for a million reasons. Looks, ride, handling, the fact it is custom, along with a 1000 other reasons.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think it's sick! I love an old truck low.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:39 PM
Meaner than Ymeski

Received 819 Likes on 468 Posts

Thats badass... Not so much the color. ... Maybe if the aged the color some more or something.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:49 PM
Resident light whore

Received 751 Likes on 614 Posts

Originally Posted by custm2500
I am amazed at the taste of this forum. I see very few trucks modified at all. Also that I know or there are 2-3 bagged fords. I have posted this on two other chevy forums and got more posative then on a ford forum.

I typed all of this then realised it sounds like I am crying like a bitch. haha

Anyhow I can't understand why most people keep there truck stock, and more so how few people bag there truck or like them! A bagged truck so so bad *** for a million reasons. Looks, ride, handling, the fact it is custom, along with a 1000 other reasons.
Ok if you can't find any modified trucks on here you're not looking at all. There's tons of sweet modded trucks on here, lowered and lifted, all over.

But the red truck is sweet, I love seeing those old trucks like that on modern suspension with modern power, you can only see so many numbers matching cars before you get bored with them. With that truck being a unibody it really stands out. It needs to be body worked and painted though, too cool of a truck to stay like that.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by BrowningSCrew
Ok if you can't find any modified trucks on here you're not looking at all. There's tons of sweet modded trucks on here, lowered and lifted, all over.

But the red truck is sweet, I love seeing those old trucks like that on modern suspension with modern power, you can only see so many numbers matching cars before you get bored with them. With that truck being a unibody it really stands out. It needs to be body worked and painted though, too cool of a truck to stay like that.
I will admit I don't spend a ton of time around here seeing as I am a Chevy guy. But if you look around here vs. any Chevy truck forum you will understand what I am talking about. Bagged trucks in most every other thread, turbo builds, custom front clip swaps, the list continues. Over here a few guys have small drops and like I said I know of 3 bagged trucks I have seen.

As for the body and color, I have no clue if the truck is finished or not. I am guessing it is what one of the guys drives so it probably is done. I like the slightly ragged body, add to the charector. I presonaly am a fan of nothing better then a 10 footer. If you try to make a car show perfect you will always find flaws, and if you ever get it perfect a sand storm will come and ruin the paint or something. A 10 footer looks damn good upclose and perfect for anyone who is just walking by.

Last edited by custm2500; 10-28-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Quick Reply: Tell me this isn't bad ass!