Topic Sponsor
Lowered-Trucks Come discuss your lowered Ford F150s

Need help identifying my shackles

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 01:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help identifying my shackles

My shackle bushings are worn out bad and I need to either replace the bushings or the shackles itself. Anyways...the delimma I have is that when I bought the truck, it was already lowerred. So...I really don't know what aftermarket shackle it is.

It doesn't have a part number and I tried researching the internet, but no luck. I figured if the fronts are McGaughys then the flip kit and lift shackles are from them too. But every picture that has shackles in them from McGaughy doesn't look anything like it.

Anyways, I'm asking for help from my fellow Ford Truck brothers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here are some pictures of my shackle and flip to see if it help to identify it.

My truck is a 2004 2WD Supercrew that has what I think a 2/4 drop. Also, the measurement from the eye of the shackle bushing to eye of spring is 3".
Attached Thumbnails Need help identifying my shackles-img_20130403_072349_404.jpg   Need help identifying my shackles-img_20130403_072532_467.jpg   Need help identifying my shackles-img_20130403_072551_798.jpg  

Quick Reply: Need help identifying my shackles