Topic Sponsor
Pre-1997 Truck Sales

Southeast: F150 1994 Shorty

Old 08-16-2016, 12:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default F150 1994 Shorty

I have this F-150 truck for sale, its a V8 short cab, short bed. Truck is in really beautiful condition the body is great, its obviously never done any work as the bed is unused, unmarked the interior is also in really good shape with the bucket seats and dash all showing little or no signs of wear and tear, the original radio is present as well as the original owners manual. A/C is ice cold and the truck starts first time in all weather and runs well, there is a nice muffler system, almost new, still has the orange paint on the pipes, with twin pipes so it sounds as well as it goes.

The underneath is also like new, there's not a spot of rust, all the step supports are present and correct, Truck has never seen a Midwest winter, or any salt.

I think its had a professional paint job done in the last couple of years. I was going to make this truck perfect with a little TLC but I never have the time to work on her, Only faults I know are a crack in the windshield, and sometimes the Overdrive clicks in and out on its own, but runs fine when switched off, its probably just an electrical issue, as I had it in the transmission shop and they couldn't find any problem.

Perfect as a basis for a really nice project these trucks can go for crazy money in perfect condition, especially in this kind of trim, engine, bodystyle. shape, it could be made perfect for a few hundred dollars, or if you really want to go to town repainted in a cool color like gunmetal gray with a nice set of 5 spoke alloy wheels it would look fantastic.

I'm looking for $3500 for the truck - located in Florence South Carolina
Attached Thumbnails F150 1994 Shorty-dsc_0045.jpg   F150 1994 Shorty-dsc_0042.jpg   F150 1994 Shorty-dsc_0070.jpg   F150 1994 Shorty-dsc_0062-copy.jpg   F150 1994 Shorty-dsc_0064.jpg  

Old 08-23-2016, 01:38 PM

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

Pm sent
Old 08-25-2016, 07:51 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice truck.
Old 12-13-2016, 08:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This good looking fun driving & recently serviced F-150 XLT has a strong powertrain & drivetrain. All parts replaced receipts will be given to buyer for warranty info. A courteous reminder that vehicles of this age will need costly repairs and we have taken care of those. PARTS DEC 2016 MASTER TECH INSTALLED: COIL,PLUGS,WIRES,DISTRIBUTOR CAP,ROTOR,PVC,AIR FILTER,OIL&FILTER,H2O PUMP,FAN CLUTCH,HEATER CORE,HOSES,THERMOSTAT,TEMP SENSOR,BELT,IN & OUT TIE RODS,SHOCKS,FLUSHED TRANS & TORQUE CONVERTER,ALL FLUIDS REPLACED,IGNITION,CLOCK SPRING,WINDOW MOTOR and rear brakes all new. IT'S BEEN REPAINTED in original colour and both underneath and on top are totally rust free. HAS POWER WINDOWS,POWER LOCKS,POWER STEERING,CRUISE CONTROL,A/C,HEAT,4 SPEED AUTOMATIC W/ OVERDRIVE & A NICE SOUNDING EXHAUST THAT WORK AS THEY SHOULD. New Price $4500
The following users liked this post:
4ever2wheels (11-04-2019)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Southeast: F150 1994 Shorty