Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Part Sales

Want to Buy: Want to buy FX4 Gauge Cluster

Old 01-20-2014, 03:02 AM

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Arrow Want to buy FX4 Gauge Cluster

Looking for a FX4 gauge cluster for my 05 f150 xlt.

Interested in doing the swap.

Have been told that the cluster needs to be from a truck with manual air conditioning controls (not auto air).

Also, I would prefer to get one near the same amount of miles as my truck currently has so I can avoid the cost and trouble of having a dealer reprogram it. ( My truck is at 109,000......so anywhere at or slightly above that would be great) BUT I would still be interested in one with lower miles if the price is right.

Don't want to buy one that's beat up (scratched up and/or busted face lens) not interested in one that's been cannibalized and missing gauge needles and such. And it MUST be in proper working condition!.

Please PM me and let me know what you have to offer and maybe we can work a deal out. Thank you.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:02 PM

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

I am guessing your truck has the column shift?? Does the FX4 cluster need to be from a column shift truck? I am not selling mine, just one more thing that may/ may not make a difference
Old 01-21-2014, 03:30 AM

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Yup mine is a colum shift with manual air. Could be wrong but as far as I know a floor shift model will work aswell.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Want to Buy: Want to buy FX4 Gauge Cluster