Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Part Sales

South Central: Retrofits and hellwig front sway

Old 06-30-2017, 12:03 PM
Blown Mafia

Received 105 Likes on 99 Posts

Default Retrofits and hellwig front sway

Greetings have a few things which need a new home.

First up is a Hellwig 7662 front sway bar. This will come with all the hardware required to install it. You can use your end links or the end links with the kit. If you observe, the fasteners/brackets have been coated using Magni 565 Silver. Google this, it is an automotive spec this means these fasteners will take a loooong time to rust
Amazon Amazon

Asking $150/BO, do not have any packaging so this will be a local only item.

Next up are some retrofits I built some time ago. These have the FXR projectors(unsure rev/ver) in them and appears to have HID bulbs in them as well. I ran 55w bulbs in these The passenger side would sometimes leak moisture, they would fog up but would clear up pretty quickly. I did not try to reseal them as they did not fog up often. The alignment is off a touch and can be resolved with some shimming and washers. I am not including ballasts or harness and may have some which could be sold for an additional charge.

These are built in my build thread. The inside of the housing is blacked out, no chrome. The amber corners are blacked out as well. These were on my truck for quite some time, no issues other than the aiming as outlined above. They do have bug guts slathered on them I cleaned most off for picture day

Asking $200/bo, you'll pay actual shipping.

I am located in Colorado Springs, Colorado and am willing to drive up to 30min to meet you.

Only trades I am after is a set of OEM mirrors. Please PM me if you have additional questions or would like to make an offer.

Last edited by scobar; 07-08-2017 at 08:55 PM.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im interested, live in denver, still have it?
Old 07-26-2017, 04:49 PM
Blown Mafia

Received 105 Likes on 99 Posts

Yessir. See PMs.

Search this Thread