Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Part Sales

Want to Buy: fx4 or stx grille

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2013, 11:53 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default fx4 or stx grille

I'm looking a white fx4 grille or stock grille. Or any fx4 or stx grille I can get cheap and paint. Let me know what you got and a price shipped to 27504.
Old 02-12-2014, 06:49 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Still looking for a grille? And are you going to be replacing your stock homeycomb grille?
Old 02-13-2014, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by malas15
Still looking for a grille? And are you going to be replacing your stock homeycomb grille?
No I purchased a factory Harley Davidson grille. I took the honey comb out, now I need a cheap surround so I can paint it black.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by shescountry
No I purchased a factory Harley Davidson grille. I took the honey comb out, now I need a cheap surround so I can paint it black.
do you still have the honeycomb or cut you have to cut it out and now its not able to be reused? and gotta say i wish i had your truck!
Old 02-13-2014, 12:51 AM

do you still have the honeycomb or cut you have to cut it out and now its not able to be reused? and gotta say i wish i had your truck!
Nah I still got it. I try and keep all the little parts like that tho incase I sell it and someone doesn't want all the nicer stuff I've added. But appreciate it bud. I'm debating selling it an starting a new project.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:17 AM

if you want to sell the honeycomb grille let me know and how many miles on your truck? and is it leather? and how much would you want for it?
Old 02-13-2014, 01:29 AM

if you want to sell the honeycomb grille let me know and how many miles on your truck? and is it leather? and how much would you want for it?
It's an 05 lariat leather, interior is spotless (I'm very OCD) 3" leveling kit with 2" drop shackles (have stock shackles also), pioneer AVH-p1400dvd less than 6 months old has a back up camera that isn't hooked up (needs an RCA wire), two kicker comp tens under the back seat (have stock sub), less than 2 month old brake motive drilled and slotted rotors, ceramic brake pads and calipers on the front, tinted windows, less than two month old spyder ccfl halo head lights (have stock head lights just no bulbs), professionally smoked tail lights, Anzo led light bar under the tail gate, kobalt black low profile tool box, true dual exhaust with 3 1/2" tips at 45s, Westin step rails, Harley Davidson grille (have stock lariat grille), 20" factory rims with brake dust covers and 35" toyo mts, injen cold air intake, edge cs programmer on level two (truck is programmed but the programmer broke so the programmer has to be sent in for repairs). I'm sure I'm forgetting something. 154xxx miles. Been babied ever since I got it 110xxx. Make an offer. I know I'll never get all the money in aftermarket stuff back. Heat works, heated seats work, AC needs a hose but I'm gonna fix that in the next couple weeks (it just blew off had a leak anyways), only one window switch is bad but I intend in fixing that also.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:33 AM

Damn man only if the miles were lower! I got 122xxx maybe close to 123xxx. Just wanting four door and lower miles.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:46 AM

Damn man only if the miles were lower! I got 122xxx maybe close to 123xxx. Just wanting four door and lower miles.
What do you have? The only reason I'm debating getting rid of it is I'm about outta things to do to it and I want my buddy's black 08 crew cab fx4 on 37s. Most of my miles come from my dad he used to drive it 54 miles a day to work for two years. And even tho I'm 19 it's never seen mud, I baby it. The only mud it's seen is the small puddles on my path.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by shescountry

What do you have? The only reason I'm debating getting rid of it is I'm about outta things to do to it and I want my buddy's black 08 crew cab fx4 on 37s. Most of my miles come from my dad he used to drive it 54 miles a day to work for two years. And even tho I'm 19 it's never seen mud, I baby it. The only mud it's seen is the small puddles on my path.
I have an 06 SCab fx4 on the stock 20s. Discoverer at3 because I was way to broke to afford anything and I cant find a job in illinois and my dad was nice enough to buy me the tires for winter. Black leather. Carpet has a little bit of sand because guy before me lived in florida but cant tell its got sand in the carpet. 20% tint. Harley headlights 6k hid headlights 10k hid fog lights. Recon led light bar under tailgate. Blacked out taillights. Led light in all of rear and interior lights. Gotts mod. Original 40 just at the end of the cab with no tailpipe. Had ddx418dvd headunit but sold because I want a new one with a 12" fosgate r1 shallow mount on thw rear seat behind me so no one else rides behind me. All new door speakers. And probably forgetting something or stuff

Quick Reply: Want to Buy: fx4 or stx grille