Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Truck Sales

Want to Buy: 2005+ SCREW 4x4-Dark Red

Reply Subscribe
Old 02-04-2014, 10:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2005+ SCREW 4x4-Dark Red

Title is pretty specific. I'd prefer it to be a lariat or king ranch. Two toned with the beige/tan rocker panels and flare accents. Sunroof would be great too.

Please don't offer me a white or black truck. I have a white 05 scab 4x4 that I'd consider trading with cash if someone wanted to downsize. My profile should have some pics and I'll upload more if someone gets serious.

Located in North Florida so I can't deal more than about 300 miles from Tallahassee.

Thanks.
Old 02-11-2014, 08:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default How about this one?

For sale is my 'pristine' 2005 Ford F150 Lariat Super CrewCab, 2 wheel drive. It is nearly perfect in every aspect. It has been pampered throughout its life! It is loaded with the typical luxury options: A/C, in dash 6 CD changer, heated leather seats, cruise, adjustable pedals, backup warning system, electronic climate control, power driver and passenger seats, moonroof and towing package. From the pictures you can see that it is not an ordinary F150. I do not think you will find another like it! It is a Southern Comfort Conversion company conversion that was completed when brand new. The exterior is nearly flawless. It has a professional custom paint job that is very tasteful and draws compliments everywhere I go. There have been no accidents. There are NO dings or dents anywhere. There is only one small scratch below the right taillight that has been professionally touched up. The interior is perfect. The console, dash and tan leather seats look like new. It has low miles for its age (98,000 mi.). The pickup bed cover is high end, provides security for bed contents and enhances this F150's luxury appearance.

It has the 5.4 V8 engine which was recently tuned. Also recently done was : auto trans flush/filter, coolant flush, tire replacement with a set of Michelins ($1000), engine air intake upgrade, synthetic oil change (300 miles ago), 4 wheel alignment, and more. I am obsessive about maintenance.

I can also provide a recent engine oil analysis showing the engine is in perfect condition. The CarFax report is perfect also.

You will not be disappointed with this beautiful luxury truck! It is located in Lexington, KY

If interested I will send pics.

Call or text 5 one 7-9 zero two- 2 nine nine 0.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:57 PM

I've got an 05 screw lariat 4x4, 67k miles dark red. 6" fabtech and 3" body on 35's. has sunroof and tan leather interior.

Located in Central Arkansas, pm if interested.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thanks big red

Good looking truck but 9" of lift and central Arkansas are a deal breaker. If I didn't have kids to load up I'd be inclined to check it out.

The other post, by Skrusich- You don't have any photos that I can find.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:35 AM

Default Photos

For some reason I could not upload photos with my reply. If you send your email I will send photos off-list. Thanks for the reply.

Steve
Old 03-05-2014, 08:53 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've got your truck And I'm 304 miles from Tallahassee.

https://www.f150forum.com/f60/lookin...at-4x4-249860/

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Want to Buy: 2005+ SCREW 4x4-Dark Red