2004 - 2008 Truck Sales

2005 F150 FX4 SCREW- 58k Miles!

Reply Subscribe

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2014, 02:20 PM
SHEEPDOG

Received 58 Likes on 53 Posts
Default 2005 F150 FX4 SCREW- 58k Miles!

Super clean 2005 F-150 with only 58,XXX miles. Clean Georgia title. Ice cold A/C and plenty of heat in the winter. I have receipts for most all oil changes, tires and maintenance done since brand new. This truck has been in the family since purchase in 2005 at Capistrano Ford, in California. At the time, this was as about as loaded as you get. While she was still brand new, a Magnaflow Exhaust, Volant Cold Air Intake, SnugTop SL bed cap and custom grill were installed. More recently, and more importantly, I've added new Goodyear tires (a little over a years warranty left), new Optima Yellow-top Deep Cycle battery (2 Years left on warranty), and SCT Livewire TS tuner. The tune can be put back to factory, or adjusted as you see fit. Last thing I added was a Pioneer AVHX4600BT 7-Inch USB Bluetooth Hi-Volt Pandora DVD Player with the cabling needed for iPhone hook-up. I'm including the working, original six-disc Ford changer. I also have installed a back-up camera in the truck-bed handle, but am not currently using it.

I've included a lot of pictures, including the original sticker (which I still have), but you have to see her to believe her. I promise you will reconsider paying $45000 for a new F150.

The bad:
- The rear, powered sliding window has stopped working this month. I have not investigated the problem.
- The fan works on 3 & 4, but not on 1 & 2. Heat & A/C still creeps out on those lower settings. This is a common problem with F-150s, but another one I have not looked into. Researching the problem online, it sounds like the switch itself.
- I was hit in a parking lot off Cobb Pkwy in February. The driver advanced after stopping and scraped across the drivers side of my truck. The driver admitted fault and his insurance covered the full repair. Repairs were completed at Abra of Marietta. No expense spared; even the running board (which was simply scratched) was replaced. I have pictures of the damage. Abra warrants their work for the lifetime of the vehicle.

If you're interested, please do the following:
- Respond with a PM.
- Have cash ready. This is a big one. No, you cannot test drive it without the asking/negotiated price in my hand first.
- Please be flexible on time. I, like you, have to work a lot. I will do my best to find a time and place that's convenient to meet.

Old 03-14-2014, 02:21 PM
SHEEPDOG

Old 03-20-2014, 05:06 PM
SHEEPDOG

Sold.

Quick Reply: 2005 F150 FX4 SCREW- 58k Miles!