2004 Lifted F150 Supercrew 4x4 Lariat - Page 3 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Truck Sales
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2004 Lifted F150 Supercrew 4x4 Lariat

Closed Thread Subscribe
 
Old 10-04-2013, 09:35 PM
  #21  
~Chillin on a Dirt Road~
Thread Starter
 
Tim1216's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 581
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by BUCKSHOT View Post
Maybe I missed it and you have already mentioned but what engine do you have in it?

Thanks
Sorry I didn't, it's a 5.4 v8
Tim1216 is offline  
Old 10-05-2013, 12:43 PM
  #22  
Senior Member
 
BUCKSHOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Central, IL
Posts: 733
Thanked 40 Times in 38 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Tim1216 View Post
Sorry I didn't, it's a 5.4 v8

Nothing at all to be sorry for. You have a sharp truck and you are not making it easy to say "No"........lol. Yours is 2yrs older than mine with less miles. Sharp sharp truck in my opinion.. Good luck with the sale, someone will be awfully lucky.......
BUCKSHOT is offline  
Old 10-05-2013, 01:20 PM
  #23  
~Chillin on a Dirt Road~
Thread Starter
 
Tim1216's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 581
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by BUCKSHOT View Post

Nothing at all to be sorry for. You have a sharp truck and you are not making it easy to say "No"........lol. Yours is 2yrs older than mine with less miles. Sharp sharp truck in my opinion.. Good luck with the sale, someone will be awfully lucky.......
Thanks bud! Yea I love it to death but I've been wanting to go back to a diesel lately. I've treated it like my child haha
Tim1216 is offline  
Old 10-05-2013, 10:07 PM
  #24  
Senior Member
 
BUCKSHOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Central, IL
Posts: 733
Thanked 40 Times in 38 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Tim1216 View Post
Thanks bud! Yea I love it to death but I've been wanting to go back to a diesel lately. I've treated it like my child haha

Your welcome, you aren't the only one that seems to be doing this recently. I have quite a few friends that are doing the exact same thing, going back to or going up to a diesel for whatever reasons they have. Good luck with the sale and good luck with the new wheels whenever you end up with what your looking for.......

Also, I see where someone responded earlier to your post and they had offered 17,500 for your truck, have you contacted that person since you dropped the price or vice versa?
BUCKSHOT is offline  
Old 10-05-2013, 10:44 PM
  #25  
~Chillin on a Dirt Road~
Thread Starter
 
Tim1216's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 581
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by BUCKSHOT View Post

Your welcome, you aren't the only one that seems to be doing this recently. I have quite a few friends that are doing the exact same thing, going back to or going up to a diesel for whatever reasons they have. Good luck with the sale and good luck with the new wheels whenever you end up with what your looking for.......

Also, I see where someone responded earlier to your post and they had offered 17,500 for your truck, have you contacted that person since you dropped the price or vice versa?
Yea I used to have a built cummins and that thing was a beast and so fast with about 600hp, but dodge trucks and trannies are absolute junk so I sold it. They don't deserve cummins in them, only one ill have again will be in a Ford. But I'm lookin to build a 6.4, they're sick. Plus I love that body style

Yea he found one locally, he was a couple hours away so he found one conveniently closer
Tim1216 is offline  
Old 10-06-2013, 12:52 PM
  #26  
Senior Member
 
BUCKSHOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Central, IL
Posts: 733
Thanked 40 Times in 38 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Tim1216 View Post
Yea I used to have a built cummins and that thing was a beast and so fast with about 600hp, but dodge trucks and trannies are absolute junk so I sold it. They don't deserve cummins in them, only one ill have again will be in a Ford. But I'm lookin to build a 6.4, they're sick. Plus I love that body style

Yea he found one locally, he was a couple hours away so he found one conveniently closer

The diesels really come to life with very few mods(chips, programmers, etc. etc.) and the sky is the limit. And I have lots and lots of examples of that.

Well hell, can't blame the guy for that though if he did indeed find something closer. If I were in the market for another truck, yours would be one that I would seriously SERIOUSLY be looking at.
BUCKSHOT is offline  
Old 10-09-2013, 12:33 PM
  #27  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Tallahassee
Posts: 29
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Yep. That's a beast of an F150. Done right. Can't believe it hasn't sold yet.
TallyF150 is offline  
Old 10-09-2013, 06:25 PM
  #28  
~Chillin on a Dirt Road~
Thread Starter
 
Tim1216's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 581
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by TallyF150 View Post
Yep. That's a beast of an F150. Done right. Can't believe it hasn't sold yet.
Thanks! It was definitely a fun project!
Tim1216 is offline  
Old 10-10-2013, 06:02 PM
  #29  
~Chillin on a Dirt Road~
Thread Starter
 
Tim1216's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 581
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Somebody offered me 11k because they said 5.4s are "sketchy" and they blow up around 130k miles hahahahahah that gave me a good laugh :laugh:
Tim1216 is offline  
Old 10-14-2013, 10:40 PM
  #30  
~Chillin on a Dirt Road~
Thread Starter
 
Tim1216's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 581
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Lets get this gone
Tim1216 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2004 Lifted F150 Supercrew 4x4 Lariat


Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.