Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Truck Sales

2004 F150 Screw Lariat 4x4 Ohio

Reply Subscribe
Old 04-16-2012, 04:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 F150 Screw Lariat 4x4 Ohio

It is time to sell my baby...This is honestly the best truck that I've ever owned. Unfortunately, I will be having to commute to the city and I purchased a car for this commute. I'm hoping to find someone who will take care of it and enjoy it as much as I did.

2004 F150 Lariat 4x4 - This is the first year of the new body style and I have some very tasteful upgrades to the truck that I'm sure that most would appreciate. The truck has 156xxx miles and is currently my daily driver. The majority of the miles were put on the previous owner who bought the truck for $38k. He explained that they were mostly highway miles and it was an estimate truck for his flooring business. The truck has been meticulously maintained by me and the previous owner. He had replaced the transmission with a new rebuilt unit 10k before I bought it. I can retrieve paperwork on this if you'd like. The truck is an automatic and it shifts great - very tight clean shifts, with no hesitation/slipping what-so-ever. The motor is the 5.4 Triton V8 and these are notorious for having spark plug issues and luckily the owner had these replaced before I purchased it. I have had some repairs/service done recently by professionals:

- Full transmission flush, fluid fill, and filter
- Rear/front differential fluid service (synthetic fluids - LS additive in rear)
- Rear differential cover seal
- Rear axle bearing and seal (was leaking)
- Oil was always changed at 3,000 miles
- Rotors/Ceramic pads done in the last 2,000 miles
- Front Wheel Bearing (have an extra one that will go with the truck)
- New CV joint axle (boot ripped)

- Fully loaded - has everything but the sunroof; leather, full power and heated seats, awesome 6 CD changer sound system with the factory subwoofer (best OEM sound system I've ever heard), power sliding rear window, turn signal mirrors, two-tone paint.

Some tasteful modifications done:
- Autospring 2.5" Leveling kit (actually lifted truck close to 3" in the front end)
- Custom dual exhaust system with Flowmaster 44 muffler (sounds like a 4.6 mustang - nice and throaty but no drone on highway)
- K&N Air filter
- Michelin 31" Tires has 75% tread left on them
- OEM Steering Wheel that came off of a King Ranch model
- Edge Power Programmer (increases fuel mileage with horsepower/torque increase)

Like all cars, nothing is ever perfect on them. I'm a bit meticulous when it comes to them so I probably am pointing out stuff that most people wouldn't even notice:

- Slight exhaust leak at cold start up (had it looked at and told it was a donut gasket on y-pipe that comes off the headers) the leak goes away in a few seconds after it heats up
- ABS light is on (had code read and it is a VSS? sensor in the rear end and never got around to replacing it)
- Cab corners are starting to rust (this is an issue on these trucks) I believe one of them can be patched however, I believe the other one needs a cab corner. I have several body shop people I know that can get you a great price if you would like this issue resolved.
- Could use an alignment and I may get this done in the next week

Asking $13,000 OBO. I'm not accepting trades right now as I have purchased a car.

Call/text with any questions: 614-915-6847 or pm me on here

Serious buyers only please.

Link to Craigslist ad w/ pics: http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/2918410473.html
Old 07-21-2012, 09:01 PM

Updated Craigslist ad: http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/3148110706.html
Old 07-29-2012, 12:31 PM

*Cab corners have been professionally repaired

BUMP
Old 08-04-2012, 05:30 PM

Weekend BUMPPPPP

I can also have this truck shipped for a reasonable price as I have some auto transport connections
Old 08-07-2012, 01:57 PM

Truck has been posted to eBay - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...84.m1555.l2649

Thanks for looking!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2004 F150 Screw Lariat 4x4 Ohio