Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Truck Sales

08 lifted SuperCrew Flareside 6.5' bed

Reply Subscribe
Old 12-02-2012, 09:22 AM
OEF/OIF VET

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 08 lifted SuperCrew Flareside 6.5' bed

2008 Ford F150 XLT, 4 Full doors, 6.5ft bed, 5.4L Triton V8, 61,xxx miles, Auto transmission, Flareside bed

*If your interested make an offer. I'm available about everyday to show the truck to interested people. Message me and I can send you my phone number.

-6" suspension lift
-3" Body lift
-Riding on 355/60R20 (37x14R20) Nitto Terra Grapplers
-XD Series Spy wheels
-Stock chrome side steps, bedlined black
-Flowmaster 40 series exhaust
-Towing mirrors

Truck as stock CD/Radio with aux MP3 jack. Cloth seats with no tears, stains or signs of wear. Paint is in good condition. A few spots around the wheel wells where the tires kicked up a rock here and there. Front and back bumper where both chrome and I plasti-dipped them black. Can easily be removed if you prefer chrome. All emblems where also blacked out, again, can be removed. Replaced the original chrome grille with a black grille, could get an original chrome one for 50-100 bucks. Blacked out headlights but I still have the original headlights to go with it as well. I also have a superchips flaspaq tuner that will go with the truck. You can tune the truck for performance, economy, towing, diagnose and clear codes, and also when a cold air intake is installed it has a tune to fix the issue of running lean. Truck has a clean and clear Virginia title and I also have the car fax showing no wrecks, flood damage, etc. I have always maintained this truck, I run full synthetic fluid in it and change the oil and perform all maintenance according to the manufacturers recommended intervals.

I still owe on this truck so could not trade straight up but would accept a partial trade as long as long as there is enough cash on the table to pay off the truck. Ideal trade for me would be a sport bike (preffer GSXR or CBR) plus the cash difference.

Asking price is $22,250 which is Kelley blue book in good condition. I think the truck is in better than good condition and with the amount of aftermarket parts (lift, wheels, tires, etc etc) I feel this price is fair.
Attached Thumbnails 08 lifted SuperCrew Flareside 6.5' bed-image.jpg  
Old 12-04-2012, 07:36 AM
OEF/OIF VET

Make me an offer

More pictures available on request
Old 12-29-2012, 04:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bump for an awesome truck. wish i could afford it
Old 12-30-2012, 07:37 AM
OEF/OIF VET