Topic Sponsor
1997 - 2003 Ford F150 General discussion on the Ford 1997 - 2003 F150 truck.

Seeking help with vacuum lines from transfer case to 4WD & 2WD solenoids

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 12:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seeking help with vacuum lines from transfer case to 4WD & 2WD solenoids

On my '03 Screw 5.4 4x4 I had a leaky battery and it ate through the vacuum lines running from the transfer case shift motor to the solenoids on the firewall. That harness consists of 3 lines...2 vacuum lines (pink & blue) and I think the 3rd line is just a vent for the transfer case. I was hoping to find it off the shelf at a dealer so I get all the connectors and everything all in one piece, but I called two dealers today and neither one could find what I'm looking for. From the looks of this thing I would assume maybe it's sold in all one harness but maybe not. Does anybody know what I'm talking about or know if it's sold as one complete part?
Old 02-10-2009, 12:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont know what your talkin about. You cant just get a female female coupler to just patch it. But if not maybe you could put up a pic.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Best bet is get one from salavage yard. It is all in one piece.
Originally Posted by mgood777
on my '03 screw 5.4 4x4 i had a leaky battery and it ate through the vacuum lines running from the transfer case shift motor to the solenoids on the firewall. That harness consists of 3 lines...2 vacuum lines (pink & blue) and i think the 3rd line is just a vent for the transfer case. I was hoping to find it off the shelf at a dealer so i get all the connectors and everything all in one piece, but i called two dealers today and neither one could find what i'm looking for. From the looks of this thing i would assume maybe it's sold in all one harness but maybe not. Does anybody know what i'm talking about or know if it's sold as one complete part?

Quick Reply: Seeking help with vacuum lines from transfer case to 4WD & 2WD solenoids