Topic Sponsor
1997 - 2003 Ford F150 General discussion on the Ford 1997 - 2003 F150 truck.

Need some info..... Please and thank you

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2015, 09:48 PM
KCCO

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Need some info..... Please and thank you

So this Pro Comp lift came with my truck. It was never installed on my truck, but clearly this is a used lift. From what I've found out, P.C. only offers a 4" lift for our trucks. So im assuming that is what this is. I have a couple questions.

#1 What am I missing from this kit?

#2 Does anybody know if replacement parts are available to buy for these kits? I have not done much research on the subject and if no body knows right off hand then thats fine.

#3 What is it worth? In current condition or complete. Because im probably going to end up selling it.

Not even sure what these are. They look like some sort of a homemade deal.

Old 09-20-2015, 11:19 PM

Received 5,529 Likes on 4,613 Posts

Not sure what the problem is ? All easy questions to get answered from going over what the kits consist of online and or calling pro-comp.

I was looking for kit recently and they all have what you get pictured. Perhaps you should put a little effort into it ? But yea, not sure why you can't find the info; won't pro-comp talk to you or something? Or are you just looking for someone to do the work for you? Try what I suggest, you should be able to find the answers.
Old 09-21-2015, 01:59 AM
KCCO

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jbrew
Not sure what the problem is ? All easy questions to get answered from going over what the kits consist of online and or calling pro-comp.

I was looking for kit recently and they all have what you get pictured. Perhaps you should put a little effort into it ? But yea, not sure why you can't find the info; won't pro-comp talk to you or something? Or are you just looking for someone to do the work for you? Try what I suggest, you should be able to find the answers.
there is several things missing from what i have, vs the picture they have on their web site. Which is why i am asking on here. Because i dont know the names of these parts.... Not trying to have someone "do the work" for me. But it would be kinda hard to try and tell a rep at procomp what im missing when i dont know what its called......

As i stated in my original post, i haven't contacted procomp about replacement parts, and i said i haven't looked that hard into it. Was just curious if someone knew right off hand if single parts were available , and if not. No big deal... Thats almost a exact quote.

2nd, procomp is not going to give me a estimate on a used system of what its worth in my kits current condition. Which is why i asked on here.

I have no clue what those little "homemade" plates are for. Was asking if anybody had maybe made the same thing for some reason, or seen something similar....

So what exactly is wrong with my original post again.........? Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge when somebody ask, IMO very reasonable questions
Old 09-21-2015, 06:32 AM

Received 770 Likes on 608 Posts

One of the spindles is broken where the bottom ball joint bolts up.
Old 09-21-2015, 11:08 AM

Received 5,529 Likes on 4,613 Posts

Originally Posted by Blacksheep331
there is several things missing from what i have, vs the picture they have on their web site. Which is why i am asking on here. Because i dont know the names of these parts.... Not trying to have someone "do the work" for me. But it would be kinda hard to try and tell a rep at procomp what im missing when i dont know what its called......

As i stated in my original post, i haven't contacted procomp about replacement parts, and i said i haven't looked that hard into it. Was just curious if someone knew right off hand if single parts were available , and if not. No big deal... Thats almost a exact quote.

2nd, procomp is not going to give me a estimate on a used system of what its worth in my kits current condition. Which is why i asked on here.

I have no clue what those little "homemade" plates are for. Was asking if anybody had maybe made the same thing for some reason, or seen something similar....

So what exactly is wrong with my original post again.........? Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge when somebody ask, IMO very reasonable questions
So who's judging ? Sounds more like someones feeling guilty about something IMO. So I guess my post didn't help much I take it lol..so be it. Hell, you had the time to take a bunch of pics lol, - good luck anyway.
Old 09-21-2015, 11:34 AM

Received 185 Likes on 179 Posts

The things in the bottom part of the picture look like brackets for nerd bars, those are pretty much exactly what mine looked like. That rusty piece also looks like it goes to nerf bars.
Old 09-21-2015, 11:40 AM

Received 399 Likes on 286 Posts

Default Need some info..... Please and thank you

Email those pics to pro comp. wham bam thank you mam
Old 09-23-2015, 07:08 PM

Received 249 Likes on 217 Posts

I wish you had the rest of the nerf bar brackets. I could use them.

Quick Reply: Need some info..... Please and thank you