Topic Sponsor
1997 - 2003 Ford F150 General discussion on the Ford 1997 - 2003 F150 truck.

2001 screw lifted whats it worth???????

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 06:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 2001 screw lifted whats it worth???????

2001 supercrew Lariat 4x4. 5.4L triton with 157k miles. KN cold air intake (full system). 5 inch tuff country lift 35 inch tires (good tread) 16 inch rims. leather interior sun roof power pedals power locks and windows. 6 disk cd. nerf bars. paint is pealing a little on the bed. no dents anywhere. rebuilt title (hail damage but all fixed) runs perfectly fine. everything works

whats it worth? im in WA someone buy it? haha
Attached Thumbnails 2001 screw lifted whats it worth???????-new-supercrew.jpg   2001 screw lifted whats it worth???????-supercrew-interior.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 04-12-2012, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by supercrew2001
2001 supercrew Lariat 4x4. 5.4L triton with 157k miles. KN cold air intake (full system). 5 inch tuff country lift 35 inch tires (good tread) 16 inch rims. leather interior sun roof power pedals power locks and windows. 6 disk cd. nerf bars. paint is pealing a little on the bed. no dents anywhere. rebuilt title (hail damage but all fixed) runs perfectly fine. everything works

whats it worth? im in WA someone buy it? haha
Check the blue book value. I'd say around 7k Why u wanna sell?
Old 04-12-2012, 01:29 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

7k on the high end, probably closer to 6k on trade in, then again its what someone will pay and youll take, modifications narrow the market. branded title and mileage hurt you alot
Old 04-12-2012, 02:54 PM
RDNK150

Received 66 Likes on 65 Posts

Idk about 7k prices vary depending on where you live most dealerships won't even take a vehicle with a salvaged title if they do there gonna give you very little in trade

On another note your best bet is a private party sale it's tough with a salvaged title because if they register it in a different state they have to show receipts for repairs and all that jazz

You are gonna have a hard time selling it period and most likely will take a loss because those clowns at the RMV have different standards for cars with salvaged titles to pass inspections but if you have that all squared away and documentation to back it up I would say your going to get low balled wherever you try to sell it

On a positive note it's a nice truck looks to be in good condition you may be able to get around 5-6k private party but like I said salvaged tires are hard to pass off

I had my cbr929rr and it took a long time to get a title for it because I dumped it going 40 and needed new fairings and fenders and blinkers so it was tough to get the troopers in MA to deem my bike safe for travel especially since I bought a lot of things off eBay and no receipt means no pass hahaha

Good luck though im sure you'll sell it sooner than you think
Old 04-12-2012, 03:08 PM

Good call. Forgot about the salvaged title part. Yeah that will definitely probably lower the price. I'd say around 4-5k.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Full-Rut Design & Fab

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

around here w/o the salvage title it would probably sell for around 9k. with salvage it would probably go for 7k.

there is a stock lariat w/ 225k selling for 8900 (clear title) locally, but its been up for sale for a couple of months now.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:50 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm going to agree with the 4-5k.

I will be picking up an 02 crew Saturday with 98k miles on it, 6 inch lift and 35's for 11k and it has a clear title. I know it all depends on finding the right buyer, but it may be worth your time to return to stock sell off the parts and then sell the truck seperately. For a while I was in the market for a hunting truck before I decided to sell my Excursion and its hard to find a decent full size truck under 3k, might come out with more that way.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by brent20
Check the blue book value. I'd say around 7k Why u wanna sell?
blue books at like 10k good value. and im selling cuz im gonna rebuild a mustang
Old 04-13-2012, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by tugs90
Idk about 7k prices vary depending on where you live most dealerships won't even take a vehicle with a salvaged title if they do there gonna give you very little in trade

On another note your best bet is a private party sale it's tough with a salvaged title because if they register it in a different state they have to show receipts for repairs and all that jazz

You are gonna have a hard time selling it period and most likely will take a loss because those clowns at the RMV have different standards for cars with salvaged titles to pass inspections but if you have that all squared away and documentation to back it up I would say your going to get low balled wherever you try to sell it

On a positive note it's a nice truck looks to be in good condition you may be able to get around 5-6k private party but like I said salvaged tires are hard to pass off

I had my cbr929rr and it took a long time to get a title for it because I dumped it going 40 and needed new fairings and fenders and blinkers so it was tough to get the troopers in MA to deem my bike safe for travel especially since I bought a lot of things off eBay and no receipt means no pass hahaha

Good luck though im sure you'll sell it sooner than you think
its already been inspected and everything, otherwise it would have a salveged title. i have the title and everything for it already
Old 04-13-2012, 03:14 PM
RDNK150

Received 66 Likes on 65 Posts

Ok I didn't really read your post in full I was just going off of other posts

At any rate the truck to a dealership trade is virtually worthless with any kind of discrepancy or marked title

Your best bet is still gonna be private party sale

I would ask for around 6k and take whatever you get but definitely try to make it as close to stock as you can that way your not taking a huge loss for the money invested

Quick Reply: 2001 screw lifted whats it worth???????