Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Want to Buy [Northeast]: WTB: Power/Heated/Signal mirrors (non max tow)

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 08:27 PM
Cool New Guy

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default WTB: Power/Heated/Signal mirrors (non max tow)

Looking to swap out the towing mirrors on the '14 I'm picking up on Saturday as I don't need the towing mirrors. Looking for a set of power/heated/signal mirrors. Would consider a trade if you're local to the Delaware area, or if you're willing to send me yours first and wait until I swap them and send you mine, but most likely that won't work for most people. That's why I'd assume just buy a set and sell mine later. Let me know what you have, pics, and price. Thanks.
Old 03-23-2017, 09:23 PM

Received 80 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by thecause17
Looking to swap out the towing mirrors on the '14 I'm picking up on Saturday as I don't need the towing mirrors. Looking for a set of power/heated/signal mirrors. Would consider a trade if you're local to the Delaware area, or if you're willing to send me yours first and wait until I swap them and send you mine, but most likely that won't work for most people. That's why I'd assume just buy a set and sell mine later. Let me know what you have, pics, and price. Thanks.
What options do your mirrors have? I have a set off my 2013 fx4 with sterling grey caps, heated, dimming, power adjust, power fold. I may consider a trade for your tow mirrors if you can't find a local deal. I'm in Southern California.
Old 03-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Cool New Guy

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

They're power/heated/signal, non folding....not sure about the auto dim, but my guess is that it is autodim as well since the truck has the 302A option package and that includes the 301A features and auto dim is listed for that. I don't have the truck here right now, but I can verify what it has over the week-end and get back to you. I guess I'd have to get new caps for your mirrors since the sterling gray won't go with my color, which is Ruby Red.