Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2017, 02:35 PM
F150 Owner & Operator

Received 297 Likes on 202 Posts
Default FOR SALE: KustomFX Fuse Panel/Auxiliary fuse box

FOR SALE:

KustomFX Fuse Panel/Auxiliary Fuse Box:

Fits: 2009-2014 F-150 trucks.

Using exclusively the Blue Sea Systems fuse boxes, this fuse panel is made from .250 (1/4”) thick aluminum, CNC machined, and then Black Anodized.

Included with your choice of: 6 circuit or a 12 circuit fuse box, is a Scosche 100 amp “resettable” breaker, 4 gauge battery cables, ALL Stainless Steel bolts, washers and nylon lock nuts, "Eye Ring" crimp terminals for your wires to fuse box... Plus includes a relay mounting angle underneath the assembly…. and includes FREE USA shipping.
(Canadian shipping is additional and currently looking at best pricing to ship).

Purpose of this Auxiliary fuse panel:
- Cleans up your engine compartment from all your auxiliary lighting and accessory wiring.
- Centralizes all of your inline fuses into the fuse box.
- Centralizes all of your ground wires to the fuse box.
- Added security of a “resettable” circuit breaker.
- Gives you a place to bolt your relays to.
- Cleans up your battery terminals with only ONE cable per battery terminal.

Current Pricing (As of 3/18/2017):

COMPLETE 6 Circuit: $129.95
COMPLETE 12 Circuit: $139.95

Again, Free USA Shipping!

Due to numerous styles of relays and their mounting holes, there is no hardware to bolt your relays to the relay mounting angle. (All you need to do is assess what size bolts or screws your relays will require or possibly even use your existing hardware that you already have).

During final R&D, we found out that the Ecoboost models have a shorter distance from the battery tray lip to the firewall, due to additional electronic wiring and components verses the V8 motors...So a “shorter version” with a 6 circuit fuse box is available. (A 12 circuit fuse box version for the Ecoboost motor equipped trucks will be available in a few weeks)

For anyone who already has made their own mount with a Blue Sea Systems fuse box, these panels can be sold separately, if you would like to upgrade to this new aluminum mount system. Depending on the options you may want included (Circuit breaker, battery cables, etc.), simply email me and I can go over your options.

Any additional questions, feel free ask or you can also email me directly.
Email: lethalweapon09@yahoo.com

Thank you,
Brett
KustomFX

Pics:

Last edited by KustomFX; 03-18-2017 at 02:41 PM.
The following 3 users liked this post by KustomFX:
Mecha (09-22-2017), MrLunchbox (10-20-2017), richardsfamily (03-20-2017)
Old 03-20-2017, 10:55 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I ordered and received mine 2 weeks ago from Brett. I can tell you that pictures do not do justice to this Aux Fuse Panel!

The quality of workmanship and attention to detail is amazing! I can not wait till the weather improves so I can get this installed and get some pictures posted for you to see the results!
The following users liked this post:
KustomFX (03-20-2017)
Old 03-20-2017, 03:41 PM
F150 Owner & Operator

Originally Posted by richardsfamily
I ordered and received mine 2 weeks ago from Brett. I can tell you that pictures do not do justice to this Aux Fuse Panel!

The quality of workmanship and attention to detail is amazing! I can not wait till the weather improves so I can get this installed and get some pictures posted for you to see the results!
Thank you for your kind words!

This really cleans up the engine compartment and battery terminals, plus keeps all additional accessory wiring and relays centralized... and the fuse box "replaces" the inline fuses is great...plus the added protection of the resettable circuit breaker.

Feel free to post pics when you get it all done!

Thanks,
Brett
Old 05-22-2017, 12:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Received my 12-fuse ecoboost box from Brett. From first contact to receiving it was <2 weeks...

This is what you get in the box:
FOR SALE: KustomFX Fuse Panel/Auxiliary fuse box-20170520_163707.jpg

FOR SALE: KustomFX Fuse Panel/Auxiliary fuse box-20170520_163714.jpg

FOR SALE: KustomFX Fuse Panel/Auxiliary fuse box-20170520_163721.jpg

Installation was both easy and SUCKED!!!! Basically I lined it up where I wanted and drilled the drivers side hole and bolted it down where I wanted. Then I drilled the 3 passenger side holes... 2 problems, 1 was immediately recognizable; I have huge hands! The first 2 were ok to put in, the 3rd (farthest to the passenger side) requires the hands of a 5 year old. I managed to do it and only lost the washer in the process.

However, thats when problem 2 arose... Apparently you were supposed to use the hole under the switch, not the one I used - my guess is that theres more room to maneuver toward the outside of the "L" bracket when using that outside hole vs the inner one. No worries, it worked out.

All said and done, it didnt take that long, and other than some cramped fingers I came out none the worse for wear.
FOR SALE: KustomFX Fuse Panel/Auxiliary fuse box-20170520_165918.jpg

FOR SALE: KustomFX Fuse Panel/Auxiliary fuse box-20170520_165922.jpg

Right now the only thing I have wired up is my ARB fridge and its connected to the terminals (pos and neg) on the bracket that go directly to the battery - the "O" rings were too large to fit into the fuse block. Plans right now are under hood lights, bed lights, rear facing led's, grill led bar, and spot led hood hinge lights.

Last edited by kauaibuilt; 05-22-2017 at 12:48 AM.
Old 05-22-2017, 08:47 AM
F150 Owner & Operator

Originally Posted by kauaibuilt
Received my 12-fuse ecoboost box from Brett. From first contact to receiving it was <2 weeks...

This is what you get in the box:............
Hi,

The Ecoboost 12 circuit is indeed now available!!!

I've already sold a few that were on the wait list, as yourself, but I forgot to update to everyone in here that they are done & ready to ship.

... and you are correct.... the space is definitely tight, just as you noted, especially on the ecoboost, but completely doable.

If you do have a large set of paws, a second helper can definitely help out, but glad you got it installed.

Looks great!!!!

Brett

Last edited by KustomFX; 05-22-2017 at 08:57 AM.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:59 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a 12 circuit fuse panel kit... I can say a few words... IT IS AWESOME! It centralizes and cleans up everything real nice! I even had a tech at the dealership mention something to me about how nice that looked and it was really done well. I've had this on the truck for quite some time now.... held up real good!

Thank you! Glad we were able to get this going!! (Sorry for late response, life has been hectic around here)

FOR SALE: KustomFX Fuse Panel/Auxiliary fuse box-photo782.jpg
FOR SALE: KustomFX Fuse Panel/Auxiliary fuse box-photo75.jpg
KustomFX (05-24-2017)
Old 05-24-2017, 06:21 AM
F150 Owner & Operator

Originally Posted by schmidt1894
I have a 12 circuit fuse panel kit... I can say a few words... IT IS AWESOME! It centralizes and cleans up everything real nice! I even had a tech at the dealership mention something to me about how nice that looked and it was really done well. I've had this on the truck for quite some time now.... held up real good!

Thank you! ....
Hi,

You're welcome and Thank you!

Glad you got it all done & Looks great!!

Thanks,
Brett

Last edited by KustomFX; 05-24-2017 at 06:24 AM.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:40 AM

Received 81 Likes on 74 Posts

Damn Brett, I've bought a few things from you already and it appears another thing will be added to m list. Well done on another product good sir.
KustomFX (07-05-2017)
Old 07-05-2017, 05:44 AM
F150 Owner & Operator

Originally Posted by Commeeche
Damn Brett, I've bought a few things from you already and it appears another thing will be added to m list. Well done on another product good sir.
Yes you have!
Thank you kind sir!
These really work out great!!!
Get a hold of me when you're ready.

Thanks & talk soon,
Brett

Email: lethalweapon09@yahoo.com
Old 07-08-2017, 09:13 AM
Project- Stormtrooper

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I think I might have to order one of these to go along with my customs overhead switch panel from Brett. Why does being OCD have to be so expensive lol you make great products Brett I love how these are available to keep the install of all our accessories very clean and neat and OEM looking. Keep up the good work! I'll be buying one soon
KustomFX (07-08-2017)

Quick Reply: International: FOR SALE: KustomFX Fuse Panel/Auxiliary fuse box