Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Raptor Seats, SuperCab, Black leather, Power in MN, $1400

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 05:15 PM

Received 92 Likes on 73 Posts

Default Raptor Seats, SuperCab, Black leather, Power in MN, $1400

I have a complete set of front and rear seats from a SuperCab. I think they are out of a 2010. They are 10-way Power with Memory Driver Seat. Black leather and mesh. Pretty sure they are heated. Not sure about cooled, I don't know how to check.

Condition: Slight wear on the drivers seat bolster. Otherwise they are in good condition.
Airbags are included, all wiring underneath is intact and ready to plug in.

Reason for selling: I had bought them intending to put them into my regular cab. But ran into some problems. Namely they make access behind my seats very difficult. And I would not be able to wire them into my truck without cutting into the wiring on the seat. Therefore I decided to just re-sell them.

Pricing: There are two sets of front seats only on ebay, without airbags. I am pricing mine higher than the damage one, and cheaper than the non-damaged one. Also throwing in the rear seats and the airbags for free. Therefore $1400 plus shipping. I am guessing shipping will be between $200 and $300, as they are going to have to ship freight. If your local to Minneapolis, MN, or semi-local, we can work out some sort of meeting. to skip out on shipping charges.

Attached I have pictures of the front seats only, as these I am storing at work with me. The rear seats are at my house, I'll upload some pics of those later tonight.
Attached Thumbnails Raptor Seats, SuperCab, Black leather, Power in MN, 00-imag0172.jpg   Raptor Seats, SuperCab, Black leather, Power in MN, 00-imag0173.jpg   Raptor Seats, SuperCab, Black leather, Power in MN, 00-imag0174.jpg   Raptor Seats, SuperCab, Black leather, Power in MN, 00-imag0175.jpg  

Last edited by Kytann; 03-25-2013 at 05:20 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:30 PM

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

GLWS. I was thinking about doing that to my Reg cab too, that was one of my favorite things about my Raptor and my wife loved the heated seat functionality. Sorry to hear of your troubles, but I guess it saves me the hassle now.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:38 PM

Received 500 Likes on 383 Posts

Cooled seats wasn't an option on the '10 Raptors. FYI
Old 03-26-2013, 10:02 AM

There wasn't small holes through the foam of the seats when I took the back cover off to look, so it looks like they aren't cooled.

F150_Feste - I actually set the driver seat to my preferred position by jumpering power to the correct pins underneath using a spare battery. It would be fairly easy to chop into the wiring harness and make it work, just time consuming. But once I do that I'd never be able to sell them again.

I do use the space behind my seats all of the time though. It's great for grocery shopping and such. And having reduced access to that area kinda sucked. Other than that it did look nice when installed, was comfortable, and damn it was nice having the driver seat finally high enough for me.

If I don't get much interest by this weekend I'll probably try and take another look at the wiring to see if I can get at least the drivers seat to work.

Note: I forgot to take pictures of the rear seats last night. I got busy gaming with the girlfriend. Sorry about that
Old 03-26-2013, 10:24 AM

couldn't you just make a jumper without cutting either the seat harness or the truck? Get the correct m/f plugs and wire 'em up.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:47 AM

The plugs from the motors go into a computer under the seat. The memory position computer. That's where I applied 12V to move the seat to where I wanted, by tracing the wires from the motors back to the computer.
In fact, all of the wires go into this computer. So it's not like there are just connectors and I can buy one side of the connector and make my own. I've done that with my Harley, so I know it can be done.

If I knew the pinout of the main disconnect connector (the one that goes from the seat to the floor) then I could try and use that to apply power. However I have been unsuccessful in finding that, and I'm leary of just applying power randomly because I don't want to set off the airbag. All of the wiring diagrams I have found so far online have been slightly different from these seats. Maybe I just haven't looked enough

There are also two much smaller computer looking things under the passenger seat, that I have no idea what they do, since there isn't any memory function on the passenger seat.

I was going to just wire the switches directly to the motors. Got cold feet when I realized that wasn't reversible.

Do you have a book with the wiring diagram of the power seats WarSurfer?
Old 03-26-2013, 10:57 AM

I can check my owners booklets, I'll let you know.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:07 PM

Nothing I have goes into that level of detail, just fuse box layout and what the dash lights mean.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:35 PM

Yeah the only place that would have that information is the shop manual. The one the dealership uses.
Thanks for looking though!!!
Old 03-28-2013, 01:39 PM
Different

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You got a picture of the back seat?

Quick Reply: Raptor Seats, SuperCab, Black leather, Power in MN, $1400