2009 - 2014 Part Sales

New Classified Rules effective immediately

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 08:56 AM
I NOM NOM NOM Threads...

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Default New Classified Rules effective immediately

For Sale &/or Want to Trade

1) Members Must have 60 days tenure or minimum 25 posts to post in Classifieds section.

2) You MUST post up a clear picture of what you are selling or want to trade, not some factory or internet catalog picture! With the ease of digital pictures these days with cell phones and digital cameras, this should be easy for almost everybody.
Multiple items = Multiple pics with screen name & date.
Multiple pics of the same item = One screen name & date Pic will do.

The only exception is if someone is parting out a truck.

3) In the picture, you MUST have a piece of paper clearly showing YOUR screen name and date on the paper and lying with the item so we know that it is YOUR item and not somebody else’s picture or off Google images…
Photoshopping screen name & date is not acceptable.

4) This isn't eBay, Craigslist, or Facebook Marketplace, post up a set price! No "feeler threads" and no best offer threads. No sales of non-truck related items.
Link's to external sites are not allowed.

5) Threads that do not meet the classified's requirements will be removed.

Here is an example of how to do it:

For those of you selling entire trucks, see Lenn's picture below. It is possible.
You only need to have ONE picture showing this paper, not every picture of the truck.

NEED TO KNOW HOW TO POST A PICTURE? https://www.f150forum.com/faq.php?s=...l&titlesonly=0

Last edited by SPOAT; 12-24-2019 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Update Lenn's Pic
Old 11-16-2011, 09:03 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i like it, cuts down on the BS!
Old 11-16-2011, 04:30 PM
Moderator (Ret.)

Received 474 Likes on 374 Posts

And let a moderator know via a PM when the item sells. We will then close the Thread.
Thanks!

Last edited by ymeski56; 12-16-2015 at 02:19 PM.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:34 PM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I would like to see you also require the seller's location unless it is listed below their avatar.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:48 PM

Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts

forget about what I said.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:40 PM
Sneakerhead

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

lol dang I just got to 25 yesterday, I will have to wait a while longer now..While im here, will a link to a youtube video I took of what I was wanting to sell be ok? I figured it would be the next best thing to seeing the item in person.

PS, I absolutely Love the forums, Ive learned TONS as I've never owned a truck or a Ford at that. I seem to catch myself spending all my spare time reading through threads for hours at a time. Thanks and keep up the great work on the site!
Old 11-16-2011, 08:51 PM

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

You should also require "f150forum" on the paper.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:11 PM
lost my Car again...

Received 41 Likes on 41 Posts

so how much for that tuner? LOL I am glad the rules have changed it was pure chaos. Seller feed back is always a good thing. Might i sujest posting somewhere on what to do in case of Mail fraud? an old forum i was on had information on how to report it and deal with it if you item does not show up and so on
Old 11-17-2011, 01:25 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I was getting ready to post up some headlights, taillights, and an intake, having been finally on here long enough to qualify in both posts and time. After I took some pictures, I packed them up for shipping. Unfortunately, I didn't have a piece of paper with screen name and date. I get what you are doing, and why you are doing it...I guess I should have tried to post my stuff sooner!
Old 11-17-2011, 07:03 AM
Sneakerhead

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobman79
I was getting ready to post up some headlights, taillights, and an intake, having been finally on here long enough to qualify in both posts and time. After I took some pictures, I packed them up for shipping. Unfortunately, I didn't have a piece of paper with screen name and date. I get what you are doing, and why you are doing it...I guess I should have tried to post my stuff sooner!
haha, I didn't go as far to package for shipping, but I did get everything ready yesterday evening and logged on and saw this sticky when I was about to post a part for sale. Its a good rule though, it'll weed out all the people that think this is Craigslist/ebay.
The following users liked this post:
Da Judge (09-05-2014)

Quick Reply: New Classified Rules effective immediately