Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Want to Buy [Northeast]: Hit a deer, need some parts (grille and headlight) (WNY)

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2018, 10:23 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Default Hit a deer, need some parts (grille and headlight) (WNY)

As the title said, I hit a deer and looking for some parts.

I have a 2012 XLT. I am looking for a drivers side headlight and a grille. I had the 6 bar grille, but I don't need that specific one. Same with the headlights. I had the chrome ones, but if a set of blacked out ones were offered I may be interested.

Thanks,

Dan
Old 01-05-2018, 10:33 AM

Received 178 Likes on 154 Posts

i have the stock chrome halogens and chrome C grille from my '13 xlt if you are interested. both were removed at 16k. lights are excellent, grille has broken clips along the top.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:39 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I have BNIB never used this set of headlights but in Chrome if you want them i'm in NJ
I also have a used OEM set of chrome lights

https://www.ebay.com/itm/14-Raptor-V...-/391864815157

Last edited by Glex25; 01-05-2018 at 10:42 AM.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Grill and Chrome Headlights from 2014 XLT Available

Saw your post- I am in Western Mass so I am not sure if you'd be interested, but I will be taking the grill and headlights off my 2014 XLT (I got a new grille that I have been wanting for Christmas and I just ordered the black trimmed headlights and taillights as I am not big into the Chrome look). Was going to wait for spring, but if I can sell them as a package now, I'll go through the efforts of swapping everything out.

Headlights are in great condition and the are no issues at all with the grill (brand new chrome taillight are available too as I bought the truck about a month ago and made the dealer replace them as they were cracked). Attached is one of the dealership pictures from when I bought it.

If you are interested, let me know and we can talk price etc.
-Brett
Attached Images  
Old 01-05-2018, 03:48 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a chrome 6 bar grill off my 2012 with no broken tabs or damage I can sell if your interested and I can ship it. Thanks. PM me if your interested.
Originally Posted by Bumpncarstereo
As the title said, I hit a deer and looking for some parts.

I have a 2012 XLT. I am looking for a drivers side headlight and a grille. I had the 6 bar grille, but I don't need that specific one. Same with the headlights. I had the chrome ones, but if a set of blacked out ones were offered I may be interested.

Thanks,

Dan

Quick Reply: Want to Buy [Northeast]: Hit a deer, need some parts (grille and headlight) (WNY)