Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Texas: Garage sale - body lift, wheel spacers, blocks, differential

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2018, 05:22 PM
FMF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Garage sale - body lift, wheel spacers, blocks, differential

I have recently sold my 2014 F150 and will be purchasing another vehicle when the time is right. Until then its the car life for me. Here are some extra parts that are leftover, everything is what is offered if nothing is offered in the trash it will go. The only expectation is the buyer will foot the shipping bill, I will not pay to give parts away the trash is free.

1) Starting with the Bora wheel spacers, they are brand new never installed fits an F150 they are SEPARATE SIZES. 2 x 1.5in and 2 x 1in spacers. pictures below.
2) 1in body lift with rear bumper relocate brackets from f150lifts.com now known as halolifts.com. Installed on the truck for 4 months then taken off for a spindle lift.
3) Procomp 3in blocks. Installed on the truck for almost a year, replaced with 1.5in blocks later on.
4) USED ford 8.8 open differential and USED 3.55 gears. I had a Detroit locker put into the truck with 4.30 gears. Parts have 25k mile on them.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need some more pics.

Bora Wheel adapters never installed. 2 x 1.5in spacers and 2 x 1in spacers.

f150lifts.com now halolifts.com 1in body lift with bumper relocate. Installed on truck for about 4 months.

Pro comp 3in block lift.

USED ford 8.8 open differential.

USED 3.55 gears with 25k miles.
Old 09-16-2018, 06:46 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

PM Sent
Old 09-16-2018, 06:46 PM

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts

Interested in the body lift but have no knowledge in that area. Hard to install? How much? I have a set of Bilsteins installed all around. Front's at highest setting but would like a little more. Let me know. Thanks
Old 09-16-2018, 07:12 PM
FMF

The hardest part is getting your factory body mount bolts out. If your vehicle is a northern truck where salt is added to the road it could prove to be more difficult to get the bolts out versus a south truck due to rust. Both the install and removal of the body lift I did alone. The first time installing took me about 3hrs and then removing being that I knew what I was doing took me 2hrs. The kit comes with all original instructions that are in color. Not sure where you are located but I willing to help via phone call, face time, or in person. It seems like a big task but its not to bad, take the factory bolts out and then jack the body up enough to shim the 1in puck in there and rinse repeat 8-10 times.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:50 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

How much for the spacers? What part of texas are you in? I live in Dallas.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:53 PM
FMF

Originally Posted by Guzmann
How much for the spacers? What part of texas are you in? I live in Dallas.
I am in San Antonio, Im willing to do a meet up?
Old 09-20-2018, 06:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Diff and Gears

Also in SA, how much for the open diff and gears? I have 3.31 not sure about diff but she’s a one legger right now. Wonder if I could swap these out without causing the dash to panic. It’s a 13. Let me know if you have any advice to my question
Old 09-20-2018, 07:39 PM
FMF

Originally Posted by joe0817
Also in SA, how much for the open diff and gears? I have 3.31 not sure about diff but she’s a one legger right now. Wonder if I could swap these out without causing the dash to panic. It’s a 13. Let me know if you have any advice to my question
​​​​​​Honestly, I will just give you the open diff and gears. The gears are 3.55s and for the price that it would cost to swap the gears from your 3.31s to 3.55s would not be worth the gain, if any. Unless you know how to set the backlash and have a bearing press then maybe it would be a decent weekend project. As far as the dash going crazy it won't, I went from 3.55s to 4.30s and it was wonderful but I also had bigger tires and had to recalibrate my speedo with my tuner which was a simple sct x4. The open carry is still a one wheel wonder so there will be no benefit to swapping the carrier, that's why I put a Detroit locker in mine.

Quick Reply: Texas: Garage sale - body lift, wheel spacers, blocks, differential