Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Northwest: FX4 Tail lights/Chrome door handles

Old 09-02-2014, 02:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FX4 Tail lights/Chrome door handles

I have a set of FX4 taillights that are in like new condition, $150 shipped.

I also have a set of door handles (4 doors + tailgate) with chrome pulls and black textured buckets, $175 shipped. SOLD

I am open to offers on both of these items as well.

Last edited by bigguynak; 09-04-2014 at 01:07 AM.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:43 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Darn! I've been looking for a set of chrome handles. Unfortuntaely I have SCAB so only need 2 and do not have keypad. Good luck with sale.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:16 PM

Where are you located. I am interested in the taillights
Old 09-02-2014, 07:44 PM

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

Hey man I don't mean to mess with your sale, but you can get those taillights brand new for $120 shipped.
The following 3 users liked this post by gprice2:
kingedwardr6 (09-02-2014), Lethal Weapon (09-03-2014), LifesAh0liday (09-02-2014)
Old 09-02-2014, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by gprice2
Hey man I don't mean to mess with your sale, but you can get those taillights brand new for $120 shipped.
was thinking the same thing
Old 09-03-2014, 02:33 AM

I'm in Alaska
Old 09-03-2014, 01:48 PM
2nd Amendment Supporter!

Received 407 Likes on 304 Posts

Originally Posted by kingedwardr6
was thinking the same thing
Not trying to hijack this thread either, and definitely did not want to publicly display negativity.... but I am posting this to possibly help him & others when they are trying to sell things. The mods here have said, if you don't like the price, just let it be and move on. Easy enough... But I am posting this to also help others here & maybe the Mods & forum can also help and make a "Suggestion" to help others sell their items better, and some suggestive guidelines & help???,,...

NOW.... I offered him $25.00 below what I can buy new from my dealer. He declined.....
Look, everyone wants to get the most money out of their parts & the buyers want the best deal...We're all human...we get that!...
But lets all be realistic...They are USED! period! I always give a fair deal & never low ball. General rule that I personally go by: A used part (In GREAT condition) should be approx 1/2 of a new selling price. I will get something back out of what I didn't have ($$$), & the buyer gets a good deal too. (Win, Win!).
Perfect example: I just sold my son's tail lights from his 2006 F150 that were MINT condition (less than 1000 mi on them) for $40.00 & FREE shipping!
Again, not here to complain, but hopefully to help some people understand a little bit better. Anyone can ask ANY price they want...but if the asking price is not realistic...well, they can keep tripping over the part as time makes them worth less money, as no one will buy them.
Again, just trying to help some people understand & make a point and not being negative at all.
If some one wants to pay close to retail for a used part....well, that's they're wallet... but it CERTAINLY aint gonna be outta mine! I'm not afraid to spend my money, but I will be realistic.
Old 09-03-2014, 01:52 PM
2nd Amendment Supporter!

Originally Posted by gprice2
Agreed... My local dealer will sell them to me for $105 for the pair! (Also helps to know "my guy" in the parts dept. too!).
Old 09-03-2014, 09:45 PM

Great, then dont buy them..... maybe some can not get such a great deal. But do not **** on someones thread as it is explicitly forbidden in the forum rules.

Lethal, as I explained to you in PM. It will cost me too much to ship these to you for what you want to pay. Too bad, move on. I have them for sale locally too where I dont have to worry about shipping.
Old 09-03-2014, 09:58 PM
2nd Amendment Supporter!

Originally Posted by bigguynak
Great, then dont buy them..... maybe some can not get such a great deal. But do not **** on someones thread as it is explicitly forbidden in the forum rules.

Lethal, as I explained to you in PM. It will cost me too much to ship these to you for what you want to pay. Too bad, move on. I have them for sale locally too where I dont have to worry about shipping.
I did NOT **** on your thread! I definitely will NOT buy them! LOL!....I stated the facts to help you! If you want to try to get more that what Ford sells them, Go for it! Just as my posting said, I was NOT being negative! just helping...just as the others on here have stated.
You want $150.00 for them!!! ...They are on ebay for $120.00...& I can get them for less. Why are YOU trying to fleece the other members???? Now THAT should be forbidden. I PM'd you this before I posted on your thread! Again, I was trying to help you with the information in the PM & you shrugged it off. Facts are facts brother... again I was trying to help you.
It's YOUR price that you set... I, (Along with others here) are trying to help you, and you still do not realize it. ??? I have moved on...Have a great day.
The following users liked this post:
white_dc (09-03-2014)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Northwest: FX4 Tail lights/Chrome door handles