Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

FS: UPDATED!! NEW! Harley/FX4 Tail Lights + Smoked third brake light. $50 SHIPPED!

Old 02-08-2013, 03:17 PM

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Default FS: UPDATED!! NEW! Harley/FX4 Tail Lights + Smoked third brake light. $50 SHIPPED!

Wanted to make a new thread since the last one got off track a bit, I also needed to post pix of the stuff in my possession (per mods request) I will try to make this as CLEAR as humanly possible for those who had/have confusion.
I want your chrome tail lights for my own interest. Im offering this deal:

For $175 you will receive a brand new set of Fx4/Harley Davidson OEM tail lights, and one of my smoked third brake lights. (both pictured below). You then return your factory lights to me all in one box and I refund you $125, leaving you with a total of $50 (and the shipping back to me of course).

If interested:
Please PM me I will get back to you very quickly with instructions on where to send the payment etc..

Other info:
The tail lights will be shipped directly from my Ford supplier, the third light will arrive directly from me to you. When you get them both you can fit all three in the same box and return them to me. (I show you how to do this with the pictures below ) Upon receiving them I will return the $125 the same way you sent it; via paypal.
THERE IS A BRIGHT GREEN PAPER ENCLOSED WITH THE THIRD BRAKE LIGHT PLEASE FILL IT OUT AND RETURN WITH YOUR LIGHTS SO I KNOW WHO TO REFUND...
I will also do this for the guys with the grey trimmed lights as well, have a set of HD lights with scuffs or scratches? Ill take them too, Get a brand new set!

Here is my 2700+ 100% positive feedback to help prove im "legit"
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...edbackAsSeller

I am not making a dime on these transactions I'm actually losing the $6 it cost to mail the third brake light to you, I want chrome lights to make a profit down the road with my business. With that being said this is pretty plain and simple what you see is what you get. Already have the tail lights want to buy a smoked third brake light outright? PM Me

For all other questions/concerns please PM ME DIRECTLY. I want to keep this thread as clean and to the point as possible.

I will also buy your factory chrome tail lights outright from you for $75 shipped.

HOW TO RETURN YOUR LIGHTS BACK TO ME: Notice the cut in the thickest part of the foam

Trace:

Cut:

You can dig the foam out with your hand or whatever, its very easy stuff to work with, not rocket science If for any reason this doesnt answer every question you have please PM ME Thanks!

Once you get the items from me, please feel free to post pictures installed, that would be great!

Last edited by ymeski56; 04-02-2013 at 11:05 AM.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:15 PM

Scratch the last reply, Im now out of third lights, Ive done atleast 15 of these packages, received only one back so far. Hoping to get more back. If people are keeping the stock lights and taking advantage of me painting the third for free, well they just ruined it for everyone

Last edited by shakezone; 02-17-2013 at 12:11 AM.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very interested
Old 02-20-2013, 05:17 PM
ICU66

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Received both tails and third brake light. Sweet deal from a straight up guy. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails FS: UPDATED!! NEW! Harley/FX4 Tail Lights + Smoked third brake light.  SHIPPED!-photo-feb-20-4-44-23-pm-1-.jpg  
Attached Images    
Old 02-20-2013, 06:24 PM
Rok

Received 142 Likes on 98 Posts

Well I really hope people are turning in there stuff. I got my tails and looking forward to the TBL. I will have my stuff in first week of march and will get them sent out same day or the next. I cant get to my truck until then cause of where I am stationed and my family lives (feel safer with my son in my truck than in my daily 03 civic). I wanted to get up this weekend but cant cause of duty.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:00 PM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I got my tail lights last week...BRAND NEW FROM FORD AS PROMISED! Already on the truck but waiting for the 3rd so I can ship them back. My old ones are boxed, the foams cut just waiting to swap and ship.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:27 PM

shipped out 6 third brake lights today, I think im back just 2 more, but those orders were pretty recent. I believe I got 2 sets back today, haven't had a set to open boxes, will do here shortly and get the refunds going
Old 02-21-2013, 01:06 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I have a 2013 Fx4 so no chrome but how much for just the smoked TBL?
Old 02-21-2013, 10:13 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My fault.

Last edited by cglass1; 02-21-2013 at 10:59 AM.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:50 AM
Rok

Received 142 Likes on 98 Posts

Cglass its the tails he is sending out and a smoked Third brake light. He also smokes the tails too but that's a separate cost.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: UPDATED!! NEW! Harley/FX4 Tail Lights + Smoked third brake light. $50 SHIPPED!