Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Texas: FS or FT(with tuxe black OEM flares): Bushwacker pocket-rivet fender flares (2" wide)

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2014, 03:48 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default FS or FT(with tuxe black OEM flares): Bushwacker pocket-rivet fender flares (2" wide)

Item: Bushwacker fender flares pocket rivet style (2" wide, painted tuxe black, condition 9/10)

Price alone: $480 shipped OBO (***PENDING SALE TO: jimmm2004***) I wil continue to keep everyone posted and update the thread incase the sale falls through

Trade price for OEM painted fender flares: $350 shipped plus OEM fender flares painted tuxe black (must be in great condition). Not looking for textured fender flares

Straight trade for Beltech 2/2 or 2/3 lowering kit w/ shocks

Straight trade: Bushwacker non-riveted fender flares (painted tuxe black)

**Bushwacker hardware kit includes: rubber seals and rivets which are already on the flares. The only thing missing are several plastic clips that would normally be inserted in the holes you drill into the fender wells. Honestly, those clips are not necessary and all the fenders can be installed with screws as an alternative, which my body shop recommended. Ordering an entire bushwacker hardware kit costs $38, but the only thing you would use are plastic screw/clip inserts, so its kind of pointless. Metal screws are obviously the better alternative and I'm sure would be more reliable/durable than plastic.

Ok guys, I purchased these fender flares about a year ago but did not want to put them on till I had the truck lifted with bigger rims/tires. But, I decided to change the direction of my build and will be going for more of a street look. These fenders obviously will not complement the theme of the truck which is why I have posted them up for sale or for trade. MSRP on these fender flares are over $500 without paint and prep work. These will obviously benefit those with tuxe black trucks. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks

**Here are the pics as promised. They were packaged very well with bubble wrap. Since I plan on selling these, I did not want to tear apart the packaging. I assure you all four are there lol. I even made an effort and stretched the bubble wrap to show them. If it is a big deal to some for me to show all four, I will have to charge extra to have these repackaged lol. On to the pics**
Name:  bushwacker1_zpsdaa264ca.jpg
Views: 1891
Size:  41.7 KB
Name:  bushwacker2_zps12b1e879.jpg
Views: 1882
Size:  49.3 KB
Name:  bushwacker3_zps2e2b961f.jpg
Views: 1896
Size:  27.3 KB
Name:  bushwacker4_zps35588026.jpg
Views: 1858
Size:  36.8 KB
Name:  bushwacker5_zps206510f5.jpg
Views: 1885
Size:  48.9 KB

Tristan

Last edited by 2RBOED; 05-26-2014 at 01:21 PM.
Old 05-26-2014, 02:04 AM

update: pics are up
Old 05-26-2014, 01:22 PM

***PENDING SALE TO: jimmm2004*** I will continue to keep everyone posted and update the thread incase the sale falls through. Stay tuned.
The following users liked this post:
jimmm2004 (05-28-2014)
Old 05-28-2014, 02:00 AM

Received 42 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by 2RBOED
***PENDING SALE TO: jimmm2004*** I will continue to keep everyone posted and update the thread incase the sale falls through. Stay tuned.
Send out money order today. So far 2RBOEED has been a solid member to do business with and very understanding to my time constraints as I have just had back surgery. He also answered every question I asked (there were ALOT) and in a timely manner. Cannot wait until the whole process is complete and I can get them on my truck. I look forward to any other business that I might be able to conduct with him.
Old 06-02-2014, 01:08 PM

Sold

Quick Reply: Texas: FS or FT(with tuxe black OEM flares): Bushwacker pocket-rivet fender flares (2" wide)