Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Part Sales

Belltech lift and lower front struts for 2004 and up - $100 plus shipping

Old 06-26-2011, 05:34 PM
ℳℴↁ℮ℜ@大☢®

Received 47 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Belltech lift and lower front struts for 2004 and up - $100 plus shipping

I got these a while back as used with about 7k miles on them with the plans of installing them on my 2010 XLT that I had at the time. But I never did get a rear kit to match, and now I've gotten rid of the truck, and I just have no use for these things any more.

As you can see in the photos, I've painted them red, since the original paint that was on them was a little scratched up. The paint job isn't flawless by any means, but they look pretty good. Everything that's included with them brand new is included with this sale. The struts, the bump stops, all of the spacers for the various lift/lowering options (only 4 of which have been used; the rest are untouched), spring perches, and even the original nuts and lock washers that go on the end of the strut, which you may want to replace when installing them anyhow since they've got a little rust on them, because like I said they are USED. The chrome shafts are in flawless condition (no rusting, scratches, or pitting), the lower mounting bushings are in excellent shape, and the struts do not leak and are as firm as they are when they're brand new.

These will fit any F150, 2wd or 4wd, from 2004 all the way to 2010 (2011 more than likely too, but I can't confirm that). They allow for a 1" lift, all the way down to a 3" lower in 1/2" increments using the provided spacers.

I don't have the original installation instruction papers, but I do have the PDF version of it, and you can view and download it here if you'd like to take a look at the complexity of the installation (or need to know how to install them if you're the one that purchases them)

I'm in Lake City Florida, which is about an hour from Jacksonville or Gainsville if you'd like to pick them up, but otherwise they'll need to be shipped, which should be around $20 or so. I'm asking $100 for both of them and all their parts, which, as you might know, is half of the cost of two brand new ones.

Interested buyers PM me. I'm standing firm on the $100, so it's no use PM'ing me to try and talk me down!

Old 07-02-2011, 06:53 PM
ℳℴↁ℮ℜ@大☢®

bump

they're just sitting here in a box, in my way

they're going on eBay if they don't move this week
Old 07-06-2011, 11:10 AM

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts

PM sent!
Old 07-07-2011, 12:33 PM
ℳℴↁ℮ℜ@大☢®

Sold!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Belltech lift and lower front struts for 2004 and up - $100 plus shipping