2009 - 2014 Truck Sales

Northeast: Ohio - 2013 FX4 Super Crew - LOADED

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2014, 10:22 AM

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Ohio - 2013 FX4 Super Crew - LOADED

Selling out of Medina, Ohio.

Don't really want to, but 2 factors are requiring me to:
1. Work dictates I need a much more fuel efficient vehicle. I drive a LOT of miles - and using the truck isn't economical for my purposes.
2. I'm at the end of a 2 year lease. I'm over my miles - AND - I have aftermarket wheels/tires on it - so turning it back in isn't the best option.

I don't know if this price is good - but it is what it is. There is no negotiating on the price. The payout listed on the Ford Motor Credit website states $35,717.20, and when speaking to the dealer, with taxes and all that jazz, I think the purchase price is about $38,000 and some change. When I looked it up on several of the appraisal sites - private party sales are in the range of $43,000 - $46,000 - for what its worth.

Runs great. Looks great. No problems whatsoever.

So here's what we have.

A 2013 FX4 Super Crew cab with the EcoBoost engine.

It's got 18" XD addicts all the way around with Duratrac tires.
I put them on around the 2,000 mark - and the vehicle currently has about 36,380 miles on it.

Factory options are (hope I don't miss anything - there's a LOT):
-Power seast
-Folding power mirrors
-Cruise
-Dual zone climate control
-Heated/Cooled seats
-Nav & MyFordTouch with CD player
-Sony Sub-woofer under passenger seat
-Bed liner
-Roll up tonneau cover
-4 wheel drive
-Remote start
-HID's
-Bed liner
-Heavy duty "slush mats" for driver, passenger & complete back seating area

Things I've added:
-Removable trailer hitch
-Recon LED smoked bed light (mounted on top back of cab exterior)
-Smoked LED mirror reflectors (also wired as turn signals)
-Intercooler gap grill in black
-Under seat storage by Husky (I think)
-2" level lift up front
-LED lights in cab (map lights & vanity)
-Black F-150 ovals on front & rear (replaced factor blue ones)
-Removed some decals (ecoboost & FX4)
-Black Ford decal on steering wheel (from Moody Blue)

I know there's a ton more things that I forgot, and I'll add them if/when I think of them.

Wheels have been rotated every 5,000 miles since I got them, so tread is still in real good shape.

Well maintained & serviced.

Unlike my previous vehicle - a Jeep Wrangler - I never took this thing off road or even got it muddy. Most of the driving has been highway. Never used to tow or haul other than a little pull trailer when I moved last year & a couple loads of mulch in the bed this spring.

Condition is pretty sharp. I know there is a tiny door ding on the driver side passenger door that you can see at "just the right angle"; it's not noticeable unless you're looking for it. No other scratches/dings.

I also attempted to paint the rear tail light edges black - and it doesn't look as "perfect" as when I first did it (see the mod that talks about this in the forum if you're not familiar with what I'm talking about). That's really about it. Oh - and the bed liner has a few nicks from when I was shoveling mulch out of it.

I am constantly getting comments & questions from people on this ride. I hate to get rid of it - but, it's the right thing to do right now. I can always get another some day, right?

I don't know if the pricing is "competitive" - but like I said - I don't have any wiggle room here. It either sells, or I look into other options (such as lease turn in).

I also may just trade out the wheels for some factory 20's & turn it back in - which is what I don't want to do. It needs a good home! And buying it now will save someone from buying at a mark-up from the dealership!

If interested or any questions - please reply AND send me a message.
Attached Thumbnails Ohio - 2013 FX4 Super Crew - LOADED-20140718_094658.jpg   Ohio - 2013 FX4 Super Crew - LOADED-20140718_094646.jpg   Ohio - 2013 FX4 Super Crew - LOADED-20140718_094852.jpg  

Last edited by sknyfats; 07-18-2014 at 01:23 PM.
Old 07-21-2014, 09:38 PM

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Circumstances have changed - and it looks like I'm going to keep the truck. I've sent a mod a message asking to have this thread deleted. I appreciate the interest.

Quick Reply: Northeast: Ohio - 2013 FX4 Super Crew - LOADED