Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Truck Sales

Southeast: Lowered 2013 F-150 FX2 low mileage - $27000

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2018, 01:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default SOLD - Lowered 2013 F-150 FX2 low mileage - $27000

No dealers and no low ball offers. Don't waste both of our time.
Original owner. As you can see from the picture of the window sticker, it's loaded. I searched for this truck because I was looking for a 5.0 with a 3.73 rear. Had to be a red truck so that it matched the red piping on the black leather seats with Alcantara suede inserts. The truck has never been in an accident. Front windshield was replaced due to rock chip. I have all documentation/service records. It's lowered, but the ride is as smooth as a stock suspension. It handles like a sport truck. Most people that ride in it are surprised by how responsive and quick it is. With the 3.73 rear and the custom tune it runs great and still gets a 17mpg around town and 23mpg on the highway at 70 mph.
Luxury and appearance packages. FX2 Sport. Navigation with backup camera. Backup sensors. 12 way power front seats, heated and cooled. HID headlights w/ fog lamps. Adjustable steering wheel and power adjustable pedals. 5.0 V8 engine with 6spd transmission. 3.73 electronic locking rear. Spray bed liner with hard roll up tonneau bed cover. Trailer tow pkg. with brake control and trailer sway control. Traction control w/ hill start assist.
Lowered 3" front and 5½" rear with Belltech lowering kit
Air Lift - Air bags on rear springs (to raise truck up for payload or towing)
SCT Tuner with Multiple tunes from 5 Star Tuning.
BAK RollX tonneau cover w/ tailgate weatherstripping
StopTech Slotted Cryo frozen rotors
Hawk LTS pads
Du-Ha - Under rear seat storage
Anzo tinted rear 3rd brake light.
DeeZee -Rear tailgate assist strut.
Lower grill insert
Black Chrome lugnuts and locks
Black Stainless Steel exhaust tip
This truck is in excellent condition in and out. It looks great and I get a lot of comments on it. The pictures don't do it justice. I'm a clean freak and this truck stays clean. 99% of the mileage was driver (me) only.

Last edited by dput8; 01-17-2019 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 10-21-2018, 08:03 PM

Received 151 Likes on 116 Posts

Gorgeous truck and exactly what I'll be looking for in about 6 months haha. Bump for a clean truck!
Old 10-21-2018, 08:45 PM

Thanks. Make sure you check back on it when you're ready. I'm not in a rush to sell and not going to get low balled to get rid of it. Its sitting in the garage and I drive an old Lexus as my daily driver. Going to have surgery soon and I have to go up to Virginia for that, so showing it might be hit or miss. Don't really need the money for it, just thought since I'm not driving it much anyways, might as well sell it.
It's funny when I give someone a ride they always ask if I just cleaned it. I'll say no couple weeks ago. Somehow I just never make messes. Only thing that gets dirty is the floor mat and that's just usually the dry grass down here in FL.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Still available?

Still for sale?
Old 12-03-2018, 06:10 PM

Yes, still for sale.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:29 PM

Sorry, I replied once through email on my phone that didn't go through, replying now through browser.
I'm currently in No. VA with the truck. Kinda stuck here for at least 30 days due to some medical problems, back surgery gone wrong. If you are interested, I can do whatever I can to work with you. I've got a bad neck and back and have a hard time riding in the truck. Not because it's lowered, I would put the ride up against any stock suspension. It's not an slammed ride that bounces. I love this truck and hate to sell it, but unfortunately I don't see my conditions getting better any time soon. I actually had to buy a 99 Lexus LS400 that drives like a cloud to keep the pain down and its an huge difference. I have medical bills stacking up. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you or if we can work something out for you to see it.
Thanks,
Dave
Old 12-23-2018, 11:58 AM
TOTM November 2019

Received 11,599 Likes on 6,204 Posts

What a beautiful truck! Wish this was for sale when I bought my 17, I would have been all over this. Sorry for your medical troubles.
Old 01-13-2019, 08:42 PM

Motivated to sell now. The surgery I talked about in a previous post didn't go very well. 2 weeks turned into 2 months. Just got back down to FL and need to sell this truck within a couple weeks. I have to go back to VA end of January for another surgery. If you see this post, please pass it along to anyone that might be interested. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Southeast: Lowered 2013 F-150 FX2 low mileage - $27000