Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Truck Sales

Want to Buy: 4WD SuperCab Long Bed Gas V8 w/ Leather Seats

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2019, 05:48 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 4WD SuperCab Long Bed Gas V8 w/ Leather Seats

So I am from Germany but studying at a university in the US. While I am here, my dad wants me to buy a truck for him as the prices are way more expensive back home. He decided he needs one of these massive trucks as they are not common in Germany as he just retired and stopped caring what other people think. It will be mostly used to drive around our farm/forest and haul firewood. It also needs to be a Supercab with a long bed as the way German vehicle taxes are setup, it is cheaper to run if the bed is longer than the cab and he needs the rear seats. He is also looking for the leather seats as a luxury.

Requirements For The Truck / Didn't Read Backstory

Cab Type: Supercab / Extended Cab / Supercrew / whatever has 1.5 doors

Engine: V8 Gas

Drive type: Four Wheel Drive

Transmission: Automatic

Bed Length: 8ft / Long Bed

Other Requirements: Leather Seats

Mileage: Looking for something around 100,000 (If its more than this, please still let me know as I may be interested)

Budget: Around $15,000. (Even if your outside of this range, please still send me a message as I may be interested)

Location: I am located in North Carolina but am willing to look anywhere to find the right truck

Thank you for reading. Please send me a PM or reply here if you have a truck that fits this description, or know anybody who is interested.
Old 03-25-2019, 08:37 AM

Received 130 Likes on 114 Posts

Use the app or website CarGurus. You’ll find it no problem. A lot easier than waiting for someone to respond here. Good luck to you and your dad.

Quick Reply: Want to Buy: 4WD SuperCab Long Bed Gas V8 w/ Leather Seats