Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Truck Sales

Southeast: 2013 STX SuperCab 4x4 5.0

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2017, 01:54 PM
Space Shuttle Door Gunner

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Default 2013 STX SuperCab 4x4 5.0

I’m putting my 2013 STX 4x4 up for sale. It currently has just over 53K miles, and will go up only slightly as it is not my daily driver currently. Located in NE Georgia, and asking $23,000. PM me for any questions or more pictures if desired. Please do NOT ask if I want to sell any parts, because the answer is no.
As purchased, it came the following way:
- 145” Wheelbase
- 5.0L V8 FFV Engine
- Ingot Silver Metallic paint
- Gray Cloth 40/20/40 interior
- Equipment Group 201A:
o STX Series
o STX Décor Package
o 18” Cast Alum Wheels
o P275/65R18 OWL All-Terrain
o Fog Lamps
o Chrome Step Bar
o Trailer Tow Package
o Communication Package
o SYNC Voice Activated Systems
- Single CD w/SYNC Basic
- 3.55 Ratio Regular Axle
- 7350# GVWR Package
Added OEM Parts:
- Trailer Brake Controller
- Remote Start System 100-Series (BC3Z-19G364-A)
- Raptor Black Tail Lights
- Raptor Flow-Through Console
- All Side Panels and Dash Trim for Console Swap
Stereo Upgrades:
- MTX Thunder TT6512-04 Thin 12” Subwoofer
- Custom single 12” underseat box with black carpet
- iDatalink Maestro RR Interface and Harness
- Metra 95-5820 Double DIN Installation Kit
- PAC SWI-RC Steering Wheel Interface
- Pioneer AVH-X4600BT Double-DIN DVD Receiver
- Alpine MRX-V70, 90Wx4 + 350Wx1 5-Channel Amplifier
- Alpine SPR-60C 6-3/4” Components front and rear; front tweeters in stock location; rear tweeters flush-mounted in half-doors
Other Aftermarket Parts:
- Stainless Works Header System with Performance Connect; 1-7/8” primaries, 3” connector
- Stainless Works Exhaust System with S-Tube Mufflers, dual same-side outlet
- 5 Star Tuning 93 Octane Race Tune
- Rancho RS999911/RS999935 Front Adjustable Leveling Shocks
- Formula One Pinnacle tint; 35% front, 20% rear (lifetime warranty)
- Door Detent 3.0
- Fastway 5/8” Locking Hitch Pin
- Smittybilt 2” Receiver Clevis
- Custom Truck Solutions 7” Rear Camera Emblem & Bezel Package and 9” Grille Emblem in Ingot Silver and Gloss Black Metallic
- Camera Source OEM Replacement Rear-View Camera for aftermarket displays
- Custom Truck Solutions F-150 Limited Badges in Ingot Silver and Gloss Black Metallic
- RCI Metalworks Full Skid Plate Package; 10-gauge steel powdercoated black; included engine, transmission, and transfer case skid plates
- RCI Metalworks Fuel Tank Skid Plate; custom 10-gauge steel non-powdercoated; only one RCI made in steel as of when I bought it
- N-Fab F094RSPW-TX RSP Winch Bumper in textured black powdercoat
- Smittybilt XRC-12K Winch with synthetic rope
- Bilstein 5100 Series Rear Shocks
- Smittybilt 4-Way Roller Fairlead
- GrillCraft MX Series Black Fine Mesh Grille
- AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors, front and rear
- Toyo Open Country A/T II Extreme LT285/75R18 tires (installed at 40,172 miles); old Open Country M/T LT285/75R18 installed as spare
- Bilinvic Retrofits
o D2S 3.0 Square Retrofit Package
o New OEM F150 FX Headlights
o Morimoto 5Five (50W) Ballasts
o Morimoto 5Five (50W) 5000K HID Bulbs
o Panasquare Shrouds painted Gloss Black
o Reflector Buckets painted OEM Ingot Silver
o Tinted Amber Reflectors
o Tinted Turn Signal Lens; Dark Tint
o Plug ‘n Play Morimoto H13 Wire Harness

Starting with the ugly first:
- There are a few dents in the rear bumper, along with numerous scratches. Turns out people love to run into it on a regular basis for some reason.
- Three of the wheels have rock rash on them from off-road excursions, though it’s strictly cosmetic damage, and has no effect on balancing.
The bad:
- The center console swap, while complete, doesn’t have anything in the spot where the Raptor switch panel goes right now, and the spot where the shifter goes has a simple cardboard box as a storage unit.
- It also just has open spots where the flow-through console panels meet the non-flow-through dash. Most people never notice this detail.
- I bought the center console as a Raptor takeout, and it has the scratches on the back that indicate why it was removed. You can only see them from the back, though.
- The paint has a few small chips and scratches in it. It is a three-year-old truck, after all.
- The CTS Ford ovals are three years old, and there’s a few places where the paint is chipping off. They still look good, but the chips are there.
The good:
- Serviced exactly in line with Ford’s recommendations.
- Possess all original paperwork/tags and have every receipt for every single thing done to the truck, down to alignments. Kept in two small D-ring binders that will go with the truck.
- The paint still looks better than when I bought it, minus the minor chips and scratches. It’s shiny and deep, as I kept it clean and waxed regularly.
- The seats were covered from the day I bought the truck, I literally took the covers off my previous 2010 and put them on this one. So the seats are perfect other than one mysterious 1/8” burn at the back edge of the rear lower seat cushion. No idea where it came from. No stains, no tears, no wear of any kind.
- The stereo sounds simply amazing, the combination of all aftermarket components and an amp matched to the speakers means it is more than capable of exceeding any reasonable level of volume without distortion. WAY better than the factory Sony setup or even the add-on Kicker upgrade.
- The truck has an amazing amount of power and great drivability with the tune and headers/exhaust.
- Clean Carfax, never been in an accident.
- Have all original trim, jumpseat, rear seat headrests, and the step bars in my garage and go with the truck.

Old 03-14-2017, 01:40 PM
Space Shuttle Door Gunner

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

SOLD, please close.