Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Truck Sales

Want to Trade: 2008 Ford F-250 King Ranch 6.4L Diesel - Dyno Proven 577 HP!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 03:09 PM
On The Hunt For A Project

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Default 2008 Ford F-250 King Ranch 6.4L Diesel - Dyno Proven 577 HP!

TO THE MODS: Excuse me if this is out of line, but I placed my ad in the 2009+ threads because that is the market I am trying to attract. I'm really looking to trade for the late body style F-150. If it is out of line, feel free to move my thread back to the 2004-2008 section. And also, I will have a picture posted soon of my username in the picture, these are just the ones I had off hand.

Alright guys, I don't drive AT ALL anymore, and I hate seeing this beauty just sit there. Honestly, if it sells/trades, then so be it. If it doesn't, I'll be more than happy to keep it. I love it. It's paid off, so I have no pressure to sell, just testing out the waters. Mainly looking for trades or trades + cash, but cash offers will be considered. College is killing me, and I don't have time to enjoy this beautiful truck.

I know don't have many posts on here, but feel free to check out my profiles on Powerstroke.org, PowerstrokeArmy.com, and similar diesel forums. I'm a very solid member. Username SickStroke6.0.

Many guys on the forums can vouch for me, this is one of the cleanest '08's you will ever find. A TON of time and money has been invested. Nothing wrong at all. The only issue I've had is the radiator hose leaked a few drops, but was easily fixed. The only issue the truck has ever had (judging by the OASIS) was a HFPF replaced at 99,9XX miles. 2 owner truck, I bought it from the original owner. The truck has just a hare over 104k miles.

The truck is a 2008 Ford F-250 CCSB King Ranch 4X4, located in Auburn, AL. It has the 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel. I have a clean title in hand. The truck has never once been in mud. It has been meticulously maintained, and tastefully modded. It has been babied all it's life, and the truck is in nearly flawless condition. I am a professional detailer on the side, so it stays clean. The truck has been recently clayed, compounded, polished, and waxed. It has at least two coats of wax at all times. There are about three scratches on the entire truck, the rest of the truck is spotless, including the engine and interior. The frame is solid black, and I wax visible areas of the frame. The paint has an extremely deep shine, and does not have any swirl marks or marring. This truck is truly flawless. It was recently displayed at the Deep South Diesel Shootout in Georgia, and took home first place in the Show N Shine. It was also dyno'd at the time, and laid down 577 HP. Although I have never taken it to the track, similar trucks have ran anywhere from 12.5's to 13.1's in the 1/4 mile. I have documents to prove both. I also have a video of the dyno run. I also have the CarFax, which shows that the vehicle has been accident free.

The truck has the following options from the factory:

-Traction Control
-Brake Controller
-Rear Captain Seats and Console (EXTREMELY rare)
-Power Folding and Telescoping Heated Mirrors
-Electronic 4WD
-Tailgate Step
-And Much More...

The truck has an NADA value of $34,900 bone stock. It also has just over $10,000 in modifications (parts only, not including labor), with under 3,000 miles on them, professionally installed by Custom Trucks Unlimited in Opelika, Alabama... I have receipts to prove:

-4" Full Suspension Rough Country Lift
-Rough Country Dual Steering Stabilizers
-20x10" Chrome XD Diesels
-35x12.50x20" Mickey Thompson MTZ's
-Color Matched Tan Spray-In Line-X Bedliner w/ UV Protection Coating
-15% Lifetime Warranty Tint
-50% Windshield Tint
-H&S Black Maxx w/ HD 300 Tune
-Rudy's Custom H&S Mount
-New Style S&B Intake w/ Dry Filter
-4" MBRP Cool Dual Exhaust w/ Muffler and Dual 6" Rolled Edge Tips
-MBRP DPF/DOC Delete
-FloPro EGR Delete
-FloPro Intake Elbow
-FloPro CAC Pipe
-B&W Turnover Gooseneck Hitch

This truck is honestly the nicest truck you will ever set your eyes on. It grabs attention, snaps necks, and has both "show" and "go." You won't find anything like it. I have had people ask me "How much did your paint job cost?" and they are always amazed to find out that it is factory paint. It's truly beautiful. I would rate this truck at a 9.5 out of 10.

I am really looking to trade (or trade plus cash on your end) for a '09+ F-150 (must be a short bed screw, leather), and I'm willing to consider trades for an '04-'08 F-150, Ford Lightning, Ford Raptor, BMW 335i w/ Twin Turbo V6, other built or stock Powerstrokes (maybe a Duramax, must have a built trans). I will entertain ALL trades as well, but those are the trades I'm looking for. I'll consider any nice vehicle. If I find a nice enough vehicle, and it's a really good deal, I'll trade even. Heck, I'll even trade for your junker if you got enough cash.

The truck is a little dirty in the last few pictures, but you get the idea. I also have a few pictures I can text/email to anybody wanting them.

Dyno Run (Watch in HD):

This will just show how clean the truck actually is (Watch in HD):

Old 12-06-2012, 08:55 PM
wait. what?

Received 271 Likes on 217 Posts

that truck is badass. what'd it make for torque?
Old 12-06-2012, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by DavidKR
that truck is badass. what'd it make for torque?
Thanks buddy. The #15 truck on the dyno was a freakin' monster and caused the dyno to start delaying the torque readings - up to 45 minutes before it would display the torque readings. Needless to say, for the sake of the dyno day, they only printed out HP readings from that point on. I was #20 to go, so I didn't get a torque reading. Judging from previous trucks that dyno'd that day (with less mods, but same platform) I should be in the 1,100 to 1,200 TQ range.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Mod Bug

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Beautiful Truck!

I too have a passion for car/truck detailing. Haha
Old 12-06-2012, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by ER95
Beautiful Truck!

I too have a passion for car/truck detailing. Haha
Thanks man! I have always loved detailing. I love watching the paint restore to it's original luster - or even better.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Mod Bug

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SickStroke6.0

Thanks man! I have always loved detailing. I love watching the paint restore to it's original luster - or even better.
Yup!
Old 12-06-2012, 09:17 PM
wait. what?

Originally Posted by SickStroke6.0
you wouldn't love it as much if you were a porter at a Honda dealership their paint is almost as bad as Subaru. luckily I can take out a bad day on my truck's paint haha.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:19 PM

you wouldn't love it as much if you were a porter at a Honda dealership their paint is almost as bad as Subaru. luckily I can take out a bad day on my truck's paint haha.
Oh gosh. That's why I'm a Ford man for life, the paint quality is really top notch.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:40 PM
wait. what?

haha the more I look at this truck the more I want it
Old 12-08-2012, 10:57 PM

haha the more I look at this truck the more I want it
She's truly a beauty! She can be yours!

Quick Reply: Want to Trade: 2008 Ford F-250 King Ranch 6.4L Diesel - Dyno Proven 577 HP!