Topic Sponsor
General F150 Items

For sale or Trade: FX-2 Grille from a 2009 F-150 in Sterling Gray Metallic

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 09:03 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default For sale or Trade: FX-2 Grille from a 2009 F-150 in Sterling Gray Metallic

I am selling this for a friend of mine that purchased a chrome grille for his 2009 STX. This grille was taken off last year when the truck had about 5000 miles on it. He finally took it out of the box for me to photo and put up for sale for him. It is absolutely mint condition. All tabs, etc. are there.

I am putting his asking price on here, but will contact him with all REASONABLE offers.

His asking price is $325 plus $40 for shipping (insured and all that good stuff).

At the same time, I'm looking for a 2009 or 2010 Platinum White Tri-Color FX2/FX4 or possibly STX Grille (not sure they made them in that color). If you have one or know where I can get one, I'll buy this one from him and trade you straight up.

I have the grille at my house and can take more pictures if requested.

Thanks to gDMJoe for correcting me on the incorrect title and information in the post prior to this edit.

Last edited by abgiles; 01-04-2011 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Lowered price.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:34 AM
PLATINUM

Received 241 Likes on 144 Posts

sell the kit alone? If so price shipped to 64080
Old 01-04-2011, 09:09 PM

PM Sent to dykzeulb.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:18 PM

I've had a couple of inquiries about the price of the grille without the aluminum inserts, and a couple of inquiries about selling the inserts without the grille. He's allowed me to make the two separate. I've dropped his price down from the original price, but it DOESN'T include the aluminum inserts.

I've already sent a pm to dykzeulb about the inserts, but if he doesn't want them, he's asking $85 shipped. He paid $140 for them before shipping on ebay a few months ago.

As far as the grille goes, I will say that if you don't believe the price is reasonable, then please politely move along. If you want a brand new one and then want to pay to get it painted, that's fine, but don't tell me he should sell it for $200 because that's all it's worth to you. I understand that's your price, but that's not my friends price. Thanks and have a wonderful day!
Old 01-07-2011, 11:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default grill

Is the grill still available?
I am in Canada, would you ship to Canada>
thanks
Old 01-08-2011, 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by Diggler69
Is the grill still available?
I am in Canada, would you ship to Canada>
thanks
I will ship to Canada, but from what I'm hearing, it's more expensive to ship there than anywhere. I will ship it for the actual shipping costs. PM me your address, and I'll get you a quote. Are you wanting just the grille, or the grille with the inserts?
Old 05-04-2011, 07:00 AM

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by abgiles
I will ship to Canada, but from what I'm hearing, it's more expensive to ship there than anywhere. I will ship it for the actual shipping costs. PM me your address, and I'll get you a quote. Are you wanting just the grille, or the grille with the inserts?
Is the grille still available ?

Quick Reply: For sale or Trade: FX-2 Grille from a 2009 F-150 in Sterling Gray Metallic