Topic Sponsor
General F150 Items

Want to Trade [South Central]: Black FX4 20" Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 08:25 PM
2014 fx4 5.0

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Black FX4 20" Wheels

I'm selling/trading some black FX4 Appearance Package wheels for $750 plush shipping.
They're in good shape, no curb marks, just a couple marks from what looks like from being in the boxes, and will probably buff out. I wanted to get them powdercoated, but ended up getting some Hostile wheels.

I'd be interested in trading them for some other 20's, preferably black. Let me know what ya got. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Black FX4 20" Wheels-fxwheels.jpg  
Attached Images  

Last edited by Hollie J. McCaleb; 03-06-2017 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Price change
Old 03-11-2017, 09:13 PM

Received 24 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Hollie J. McCaleb
I'm selling/trading some black FX4 Appearance Package wheels for $750 plush shipping.
They're in good shape, no curb marks, just a couple marks from what looks like from being in the boxes, and will probably buff out. I wanted to get them powdercoated, but ended up getting some Hostile wheels.

I'd be interested in trading them for some other 20's, preferably black. Let me know what ya got. Thanks!
The one in the box looks black the other picture they look gun metal grey is that just the picture how many miles were on the wheels and what truck did they come off of 4x4 year etc.... I have the same wheels but would possibly like black.
Thanks Steve
Old 03-11-2017, 09:36 PM
2014 fx4 5.0

They're definitely black. That one picture does have a glare that makes them look more gunmetal but they're black.
I actually bought these wheels from a guy on here, so I'm not sure how many miles were on them. I never used them. Never even took them out of the boxes until the other day to take pics of them. Condition matters more than miles though, and they're in great shape. Not brand new shape, but they don't have any curb marks or major marks at all. I think the few small marks that I see on them are from the cardboard boxes rubbing on them.
Old 03-23-2017, 11:21 PM
2014 fx4 5.0

SOLD
Please delete post