Topic Sponsor
General F150 Items

Southeast: 2018 Raptor beadlock wheels and tires LIKE NEW

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2018, 05:01 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2018 Raptor beadlock wheels and tires LIKE NEW

All, I have a practically brand new set of 2018 Raptor wheels and tires I have to sell unfortunately. I’m running a 6” BDS coilover suspension lift which prevents me from running this rim due to steering knuckle clearance.

Tires have approximately 1000 miles on them (maybe a little more). They still have the nipples from the factory. Rims are flawless. No curb rash. Disappointed they didn’t work but hopefully somebody on here can take advantage. New this set sells for a minimum of 3600 from what I’ve seen on google. eBay has numerous listings for ~2500. My asking price is 2400 and I feel it’s pretty reasonable given TPMS sensors and lug nuts will be included. I am open to reasonable offers.

Location is South Florida.

I am willing to ship if a buyer is willing to cover that cost. Shipping will be approximately $300. I am basing this figure off similar transactions in the last year. I will not upcharge shipping but will expect buyer to pay actual shipping fees to the dollar.

I can get more pictures upon request and will only do so via text/email since I access the site via mobile phone for the most part. Please be reasonable if you request more pictures and ensure you provide a level of detail that doesn’t have me going back and forth for more detail etc etc.

Feel free to check my transaction history on F150ecoboost.net as I’m much more active in that site

Old 10-30-2018, 05:00 PM

updating to include trades of similar value considered. Also, looking for Fox 4" lift remote reservoir shocks as well as Icon Delta joint UCA's for a 2014 F150. Will also take partial trade on rims only + cash.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:06 AM

Sold

Quick Reply: Southeast: 2018 Raptor beadlock wheels and tires LIKE NEW