Topic Sponsor
South Central AR, CO, KS, LA, MO, OK

St. Louis peeps

Old 02-24-2010, 01:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St. Louis peeps

There doesn't seem to be much action on this part of the forum, but I figure I will try anyways.

I got a question for guys. I am looking to buy a new F150 sometime this year and would like to find a good dealer to work with. I have a few dealers in mind based on the deals they are offering and their selection, but would like have some opinions of people in the area.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know if you're still looking or not, but seeing as no one had responded I figured I'd say something.

While I did not buy my truck here (I bought it at Mike Kehoe in Jeff City, they've been really good to my family) Sunset Ford in St. Louis has been very good to me since I've been here as far as Warranty issues (While I still had OEM headlights they leaked and were replaced for free), Regular maintenance and body work.

I was in an accident a few years ago and they replaced everything on my truck from the front fenders forward.

For in STL I would recommend them, if I ever need to get another truck I would buy from them.

I hope that helps!

They fixed this:

And turned it into this:

Once again I hope that helps, and good luck with your search (if you're still looking)!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: St. Louis peeps