Topic Sponsor
Northwest AK, ID, MT, OR, WA, WY

Seattle area dealer for service

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2018, 02:42 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Seattle area dealer for service

any Seattle area dealer service recommendation? I am about due for an oil change and recalls. I bought it from Kirkland but I don’t really like them plus they won’t give me a loaner for the day. I see yelp has pretty bad reviews for Sound Ford as well. Any recommendations?
Old 10-11-2018, 05:17 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I'm in the same boat. Bought my truck brand new from Kirkland, and came back the next day and told the service guy that I was experiencing a vibration. Rather than scheduling some time to look at it, he said drive it for a bit as it could be flat spots on the tires from sitting. I've since put over 2000 miles on it, new wheels and tires, and it has the same exact vibration. I'm guessing it's something rotational in the drive train. I would like to find a reputable dealer for service, and preferably not Ford of Kirkland.
Old 04-23-2019, 11:19 PM

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Did you guys find one? Or can anyone else recommend one?

I have some minor issues I've had since delivery (panel alignment, sticky tailgate) and am due for my first service, so was hoping to get them to warranty those without much hassle.

I definitely want a loaner, even if I have to buy the premium ESP. I read that some dealers will give you a loaner as part of your rental coverage under that and do the billing for you, otherwise you have to mail in for reimbursement, which I know I'll never get around to doing.
Old 04-24-2019, 04:32 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by horseshoes
Did you guys find one? Or can anyone else recommend one?

I have some minor issues I've had since delivery (panel alignment, sticky tailgate) and am due for my first service, so was hoping to get them to warranty those without much hassle.

I definitely want a loaner, even if I have to buy the premium ESP. I read that some dealers will give you a loaner as part of your rental coverage under that and do the billing for you, otherwise you have to mail in for reimbursement, which I know I'll never get around to doing.
Unfortunately, I still haven't taken my truck in and/or have found a dealer who I can work with on this issue.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:38 AM

Received 527 Likes on 294 Posts

He guys, it’s out a bit but Fugate in Enumclaw is very good!
Old 03-04-2022, 10:38 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by jefferrari
any Seattle area dealer service recommendation? I am about due for an oil change and recalls. I bought it from Kirkland but I don’t really like them plus they won’t give me a loaner for the day. I see yelp has pretty bad reviews for Sound Ford as well. Any recommendations?
I used the Renton Ford dealer and they did pretty good, just had to wait about 4 weeks to get in for the recall if I wanted a loaner. I would have been 2 weeks if i didn't want a loaner.
I'm scheduled for a brake job and they are 3 weeks out, i just scheduled for the Bellevue dealer at 2 weeks out. Curious to see if they are any better.

Old 03-04-2022, 10:39 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by jefferrari
I used the Renton Ford dealer and they did pretty good, just had to wait about 4 weeks to get in for the recall if I wanted a loaner. I would have been 2 weeks if i didn't want a loaner.
I'm scheduled for a brake job and they are 3 weeks out, i just scheduled for the Bellevue dealer at 2 weeks out. Curious to see if they are any better.

Old 05-01-2023, 02:47 PM

Received 241 Likes on 117 Posts

Old thread, but i like Bowen Scarff in Kent.
They also do online parts sales, thats where i typically order parts from and do local pickup.

Quick Reply: Seattle area dealer for service