Topic Sponsor

Southern Ontario 4x4 Shop?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 08:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Southern Ontario 4x4 Shop?

For those of you Toronto and south, what 4x4 shop do you use? Perferably Hamilton or London.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:44 AM

theres one in burlington called Staang 4x4 shop. google it. The owner/mechanic there did allot of work on my raptor doing suspension/rear frame bumps ect. good guys and cheaper than anywhere else
Old 08-15-2012, 04:00 PM
JJW
Water Boy

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

There is one in London called Off Road Addiction....they appear to be doing good business.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:15 PM

Received 54 Likes on 50 Posts

rock spyder 4x4 great place great prices and excellent service he did my truck and i drove 12 hrs to see them and would do it again
Attached Images    
Old 09-03-2012, 11:10 AM

Received 73 Likes on 62 Posts

4 wheels performance in hanover
The following users liked this post:
SirJames (09-18-2012)
Old 09-08-2012, 05:45 PM

Received 124 Likes on 102 Posts

Agree about Rock Spyder as well, but have been reading a few different forum pages, and heard about Blackstock Ford in Orangeville. This dealership does a lot of modifications and doesn't seem to shy away where other dealerships do.
I know what everyone thinks about 'dealerships', but I have read good things on them.
Old 10-16-2012, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Alex Founygine
theres one in burlington called Staang 4x4 shop. google it. The owner/mechanic there did allot of work on my raptor doing suspension/rear frame bumps ect. good guys and cheaper than anywhere else
Staangs fab his name is Eric. Great guy to deal with Ive know him for years.

2238 harold rd. unit 4
Burlington
(905) 466-5578
Old 05-29-2014, 09:35 AM

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by JJW
There is one in London called Off Road Addiction....they appear to be doing good business.
I'm pulling up this old thread to tell people to stay away from these guys. Went in there to ask a couple questions about an AAL and possibly order one.

The guy was a complete dick to me. I told him what I wanted and he said "go with this, I'll order it tomorrow, it'll be $XXX" I asked him if it included U-bolts he rolled his eyes and said "no! that's obviously extra" then added the pricing in for them. Then gave me the new price. I then replied with "is that plus taxes or all-in?" He threw his hands in the air and and looked at me like I was completely incompetent and says "obviously it's plus taxes, everything is plus taxes!" I couldn't believe it, I walked out.

And he says to me as I'm leaving "you won't be able to get it any cheaper anywhere else" Funny thing is I got a set from general spring and the service was amazing when I called, the guy answered all my questions and we had a good conversation about payload, lift, install, shipping etc. Great guys to deal with! And he didn't make it seem like I was a pain in his ***. And I was under $300 shipped to my door! 802lb payload increase and 1" lift. (Off-road addiction was $+400)

My brother tried ordering rims from these guys a while back and he said the same thing. The guys there are dicks and have a chip on their shoulder for whatever reason. Would NOT recommend anybody go there. Guy was quick to gloat about how many magazines he's been in and how awesome he is too.....
Old 05-30-2014, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by GUS.975
I'm pulling up this old thread to tell people to stay away from these guys. Went in there to ask a couple questions about an AAL and possibly order one.

The guy was a complete dick to me. I told him what I wanted and he said "go with this, I'll order it tomorrow, it'll be $XXX" I asked him if it included U-bolts he rolled his eyes and said "no! that's obviously extra" then added the pricing in for them. Then gave me the new price. I then replied with "is that plus taxes or all-in?" He threw his hands in the air and and looked at me like I was completely incompetent and says "obviously it's plus taxes, everything is plus taxes!" I couldn't believe it, I walked out.

And he says to me as I'm leaving "you won't be able to get it any cheaper anywhere else" Funny thing is I got a set from general spring and the service was amazing when I called, the guy answered all my questions and we had a good conversation about payload, lift, install, shipping etc. Great guys to deal with! And he didn't make it seem like I was a pain in his ***. And I was under $300 shipped to my door! 802lb payload increase and 1" lift. (Off-road addiction was $+400)

My brother tried ordering rims from these guys a while back and he said the same thing. The guys there are dicks and have a chip on their shoulder for whatever reason. Would NOT recommend anybody go there. Guy was quick to gloat about how many magazines he's been in and how awesome he is too.....
Leave your review here: https://plus.google.com/+Offroadaddi...WD/posts?hl=en
Old 05-30-2014, 11:04 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm going to agree with rock spyder. They're located in markham. I brought my truck to them for an 8" bds lift. Dropped it off and picked it up the next day. They are a little busy to get your vehicle in, but once it's in they get the work done quick. Dealing with them on the phone was helpful, and there were no unexpected charges. I would recommend them to anyone, and will gladly take my truck there for any work I need done

Quick Reply: Southern Ontario 4x4 Shop?