Topic Sponsor

Just another poor customer service experience with ford....

Old 01-28-2019, 05:59 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Unhappy Just another poor customer service experience with ford....

Hello Ford Community. I am writing this to try and Express my frustration and disappointment with Holiday Ford in Peterborough, Ontario.
I am going to try to keep it brief and not make it a b**tch session.
I have been a longtime Ford truck owner. I currently have a 2016 F150 with only 28*** km on it. I have been having an issue with my touch screen display. U told them it has gone out a few times both with the reverse camera and other times. The female in service at Holiday Ford told me, if I had some sort of proof to show them they could look into it but they are not going to replace it solely on my word. So I made an appointment because they needed to do a few recall fixes on it anyway. A couple weeks later, when leaving work at 3:00 am, it happened and I was able to record it on my phone. Now, don't get me wrong. It doesn't happen often. Maybe 6 - 8 times in 2.5 years. So I was relieved when I was able to record it.
Today I stopped by to show them the video so maybe they could look at including it in my upcoming appointment. I explained to them why I was there. The female I spoke to was very quick to say, without viewing it, that they will not fix it unless it does it while it is here. She said the video doesn't matter. I explained that it has only done it once every few months. She became irritated and rude. Saying Ford will not fix it even though it is under warranty unless they see it happen first hand. Feeling very frustrate, I asked to speak to the service manager. He (Todd Fournier) came out and immediately said the same. He arrogantly smirked and shrugged his shoulders when I explained the issue. He did not even ask to see the video. I asked for his supervisors name and he told me the owner is Ainsley. Then he said the only thing he will do is refer you to me.
I left there feeling extremely frustrated. I will never again set foot in this dealership. I may not even consider buying a Ford product again. There are many great car companies out there who will work to earn your hard earned money. Holiday Ford will not treat you well after the sale, trust me.
I am attaching the video for you all to see for yourselves.
Old 01-29-2019, 10:42 PM

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts

my dealer said same on a problem I had, cant do a thing unless it happened their for them,
but when I showed them my video I had taken he told me that was good enough for him
they had my truck in next day and replaced
some part on engine about vaccum.... Dont let service manager not let you talk to owner
i would think that the real boss would care if you tell him you have a lot of friends that
will not be driving his vehicles but will be going to say maybe Lindsay Ford Why not call Lindsay
and see if your video can work their... they just might want you and your friends business...if that fails
send your video directly to Ford Customer Service Im sure they will help
Old 07-06-2019, 05:16 PM

Received 860 Likes on 507 Posts

Originally Posted by Caper705
I am writing this to try and Express my frustration and disappointment with Holiday Ford in Peterborough, Ontario.
I live in Kingston and have gone to Benton Fry Ford in Belleville for all my service needs. I've had bad service experience with the two Ford dealerships in Kingston and will not go back.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Just another poor customer service experience with ford....