Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

whitch one is bank 2

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 05:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whitch one is bank 2

does anyone know witch one is the bank 2 sensor 2 02 sensor
Old 10-22-2010, 06:47 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The drivers side one
Old 10-23-2010, 04:16 PM

thanx, my data logger shows an obnormal readiing on b2 s2 it seems dead all the other ones r sweeping threw from .2 to .8 and this one is stuck at .7 from idle to hard acceleration and my ltft on bank 2 is tripple the bank 1, witch i think means its runnin rich on that side, the funny thing is that its bank 1 (passenger side that is getting misfire codes) ive changed all the cop's the injectors and the plugs both cam position sensors and vct solonoids, the compression is good and the cam phazers seem to be good, there is no n=knocking sound or anything and ive alwats used 5w20 with the ford filter, im getting quite discouraged, when i reset the computer it runs good for a while but comes back after that and ive tried changing the computer and nothing changed, any help would be great
Old 10-23-2010, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by stp77
thanx, my data logger shows an obnormal readiing on b2 s2 it seems dead all the other ones r sweeping threw from .2 to .8 and this one is stuck at .7 from idle to hard acceleration and my ltft on bank 2 is tripple the bank 1, witch i think means its runnin rich on that side, the funny thing is that its bank 1 (passenger side that is getting misfire codes) ive changed all the cop's the injectors and the plugs both cam position sensors and vct solonoids, the compression is good and the cam phazers seem to be good, there is no n=knocking sound or anything and ive alwats used 5w20 with the ford filter, im getting quite discouraged, when i reset the computer it runs good for a while but comes back after that and ive tried changing the computer and nothing changed, any help would be great
??? all the other ones are sweeping only two should sweep the other two that moniter cat efficency should be steady...

i would try swapping that .7 sensor with the one from the other bank... bank 2 sensor 2 with bank 1 sensor 2... if the problem switchs you have a bad sensor and that will screw a lot up when driving

Last edited by 04flareside; 10-23-2010 at 05:29 PM.

Quick Reply: whitch one is bank 2