Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Wet Okole Seat Covers -- Finally Finished

Old 02-27-2011, 07:41 PM
'05 F150 FTX SuperCrew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Wet Okole Seat Covers -- Finally Finished

Well I know I don't post much on this site.. but I figured I'd share this with you guys..

I ordered a set of Wet Okole seat covers. Couple weeks ago I got the fronts done, but struggled to get the back seat out.

Finally had a nice day here.. and pissed around for another 20 min and got frustrated again and then it finally popped out. So now its finally all installed and DONE!

Okay so on to the pictures.

Before:

After:

Then they supplied a arm rest cover but it looked pretty crappy. But I took the arm rest off and cut up the cover they provided and made it look better. A new all black arm rest is ~$90 new.

The gray seems a lot lighter in the pictures, but its actually darker.

This looks a little more like it.

Steve's thread really made me want these!

I got mine with pockets on the back of both front seats as well as heated seats in both driver/passenger seat. I don't have them hard wired yet, but that's on the to do list.

I need to find a factory style button with a High/Medium/Low/Off.

I heard all over the net about how to take out the back seat.. Some people said it took them 5 min others said it took a few hours...

It is the biggest pain in the *** I've had to do on the truck..

But these are totally worth it. They dont just slip on and done.. You slip them on then there is like 4-10 straps on the bottom that you snap in and pull tight.

But I ordered them from Wet Okole and got them shipped to my door with half piping style, heated seats, pockets on back for $665

So what you do you guys think...

It's a lot better looking than before.. Lot more comfortable!
Old 02-27-2011, 08:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the same interior for my truck, leather two tone. I bought a set of wet okole seat covers just for the front about two years ago. Be CAREFUL, I hope you bought the stain protector and the special shampoo. I got grey ones with the extra cost of black pipe edging. Just from everyday sitting in them and the occasional spill, which was cleaned up very quickly, it would come out a little but not all the way. Dirt from your jeans and shirts builds up on the covers. I even used the fancy protector they sold me and the fancy shampoo and the Picture says it all.
Attached Thumbnails Wet Okole Seat Covers -- Finally Finished-2011-02-27_18-19-59_725.jpg  
Old 02-27-2011, 08:58 PM
'05 F150 FTX SuperCrew

Originally Posted by hezzy602
I have the same interior for my truck, leather two tone. I bought a set of wet okole seat covers just for the front about two years ago. Be CAREFUL, I hope you bought the stain protector and the special shampoo. I got grey ones with the extra cost of black pipe edging. Just from everyday sitting in them and the occasional spill, which was cleaned up very quickly, it would come out a little but not all the way. Dirt from your jeans and shirts builds up on the covers. I even used the fancy protector they sold me and the fancy shampoo and the Picture says it all.
Thanks for the heads up.. I bought all the special stuff from them too... I'll just clean them once a month or something. I only put about 8k on the truck a year so it doesn't get as much use as most people's.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:59 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks good. I plan on picking up a set for my fronts in the next couple months.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:02 PM

Looks really good
Old 02-27-2011, 10:40 PM
Auto-illiterate.

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

How much did the front and back run you all together?
Old 02-27-2011, 11:16 PM
'05 F150 FTX SuperCrew

Originally Posted by AAK625
How much did the front and back run you all together?
Got them shipped to my door for $665.

That includes the Half-Piping style (dark gray strip around the seats), heated front seats, pockets on the back of the front seats... they also threw in a cover for my arm rest, which I had to modify to make fit somewhat tight. And of course that includes the head rests for both front and rear

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wet Okole Seat Covers -- Finally Finished