Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Welp. Got broken into.... No bueno.

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 02:36 AM

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Default Welp. Got broken into.... No bueno.

The title says it all. On a good note the piece of **** left blood traces on my dash so they had the forensics team get DNA. The cop was awesome and did everything to get finger prints and anything left over. Looks like ill be in the market for a new deck. To bad I won't have another screen. Not worth the hassle of dealing w this again with another break-in.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:40 AM
Nut up or shut up

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

That ****in sucks man. Maybe he'll have to pay for it. Hopefully that ****er cut an artery and ...... well you get the picture.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:54 AM

Received 195 Likes on 171 Posts

My jvc unit has a full touch screen and a removable faceplate. Has yet to get stolen! Lol
Old 05-05-2013, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by buster096
My jvc unit has a full touch screen and a removable faceplate. Has yet to get stolen! Lol
Hope you have a good alarm!
Old 05-05-2013, 06:24 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry

Sucks bro. Happened to me too. Touch screen with nav, ipod control, sat tv, dvd etc.... Smashed my tinted window. Discovered it at 5am as i THOUGHT i was leaving for fishing trip. Wanted to kick *** but theres nothing you can do. Thats the worst part! Until i find a way of inflicting pain upon any thieves entry, i dont want to install anything either. Bastards!!! Working on a way of electrifying my dash until the alarm is deactivated! Hahaha
Old 05-05-2013, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by NortheastAL
Sucks bro. Happened to me too. Touch screen with nav, ipod control, sat tv, dvd etc.... Smashed my tinted window. Discovered it at 5am as i THOUGHT i was leaving for fishing trip. Wanted to kick *** but theres nothing you can do. Thats the worst part! Until i find a way of inflicting pain upon any thieves entry, i dont want to install anything either. Bastards!!! Working on a way of electrifying my dash until the alarm is deactivated! Hahaha
HAHA! Let me know when you figure that out! I am going to make sure I get justice for this. Here's a pic after some of the blood was whipped up.

Welp. Got broken into.... No bueno.-image-3908274483.jpg
Old 05-05-2013, 06:42 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Seriously though, what about plexiglass or similar windows that cant be smashed easily? Like police cruisers... I'd be all over it. Thats gotta be an option, no?
Old 05-05-2013, 07:18 PM

Received 98 Likes on 89 Posts

Buy a new mercedes.... They have sealed units in the windows and gangsta's love it because you can install some bullet resistant Lexan

In 6 months, I came down to my truck to see broken windows. Lost about $2,000 in that time. And this is in the underground parking at my building!!! I haven't had any issues after we added lexan to the garage door but still, It sucks! For a while I just left my truck unlocked so that they stop breaking the windows. Now I just don't keep anything in there.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:30 PM
fxmf4

Received 40 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by NortheastAL
Seriously though, what about plexiglass or similar windows that cant be smashed easily? Like police cruisers... I'd be all over it. Thats gotta be an option, no?
Yea so you can get your door pryed open.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:31 PM
fxmf4

Received 40 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Ballin STX
The title says it all. On a good note the piece of **** left blood traces on my dash so they had the forensics team get DNA. The cop was awesome and did everything to get finger prints and anything left over. Looks like ill be in the market for a new deck. To bad I won't have another screen. Not worth the hassle of dealing w this again with another break-in.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Get an alarm.

Quick Reply: Welp. Got broken into.... No bueno.